Reviews for Hellsing: Geist Krieg
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 11 . 4/1
I noticed Bethold the telepathic wolf who jumped Liquid on his first day, and Octopus's hat. You've also done a lot of stuff from LDOF. The part with the Sorrow was copied.
kinigget chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
You are having entirely too much fun with
kinigget chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
The number of crossovers here is starting to get ridiculous. Not that I'm complaining mind you
The Crimson Alchemist 56 chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Psycho Mantis stop breaking the fourth wall. Like the first one funny stuff I love it. Regards, Solf J. Kimblee The Crimson Alchemist
bhark3 chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
Please make more chapters! They are very few good Hellsing stories out there. This has not been updated in THREE YEARS! I know that but can you and Crow T. R0bot. make more. This is a story that has became what i call a "should of happened story". Which means it should of happened in the official Hellsing Manga and Anime. I love the Fallout and 19th century parts. Please i know i look like a pest right now but please finish this story. Please, that's all i ask.
Brand chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
um... Did you get hit by a bus and die or something? Cuz its been a while
brand chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Please tell me you will finish this fic. I was lured in by reading Kids other fics and now am wondering how this one will end!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/15/2013
Figure some thing you could put deadpool or a family guy characters or something to make things more funny
evilhomer91 chapter 21 . 11/28/2010
this is the first ACTUAL review Iv ever posted on this sight and Ive been browsing fics scene ,06 and I have to say this is the most well thought out and entertaining crosovers Ive ever seen but I have two complaints 0NE, how alucard reacts to the fallout future, granted he is a half century eldric abonation but I would have thought there would have been some reaction to... oh I don't know THE MUTHA F'ING WORLD OF POST APOCALIPTYA? I mean come on no 'lamenting needless slaughter' no 'how could this happen' granted it is an ALTERNET time line but still. and TWO the fact that the Seras' ghost's ,once pivotal characters (including my personal favorite Yan/jan) have pretty much bin given the hook. all and all though damn good story I personally love the tame distortion sequence. and, judging by the, what YEAR long gap in updates you either some issue getting it written, is a writers block or dead and I certainly hope that is NOT the case otherwise this would be one of the biggest waists of my time, and one of the bigists waists of talent
Cirex Review chapter 16 . 9/20/2010
Ah... cronic backstab disorder... good times. I hear it's required to be on the La-Li-Le-Lu-Lo's payroll.
the anonymoose chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
that...that was exceptionally strange.

I quite honestly am somewhat regretting having such a vivid imagination now, because you described the insanity of the joker's mind to such a degree that it was really easy to picture that madness that is his mind.

good job and damn you.
The Layman chapter 22 . 9/1/2010
Well, that certainly puts a new dimension on the "Jack the Ripper" thing, doesn't it?

But seriously, get on Cr0w's case about about updating this story!
The Layman chapter 21 . 8/31/2010
Ohhhh, that's not good...
The Layman chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
Boy, Integra's sure in a bit of a pickle, ain't she?
The Layman chapter 19 . 8/30/2010
You know, you got to wonder how 'Abe' ever held everything together after Integra left.