Reviews for Hellsing: Geist Krieg
Scarlet Firesong chapter 22 . 11/21/2015
Please continue...
Are you ok? Do you need help?

Writer's block?
Scarlet Firesong chapter 19 . 11/21/2015
Great ending to the chapter! I like this story...
...but frankly, this no longer feels like a sequel.
It might do better if it was an individual series, without many people expecting to see the 'original' ghosts again. I know I am. Sorry.
Scarlet Firesong chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
Wow! I'm loving what you did with this series! (no sarcasm)
Then I noticed the 'incomplete' and 'updated Feb. 10, 2010'
...well, shit.
Scarlet Firesong chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
Flip the remote to the other port! Remember the game boy Casper had?JUST DO IT!
Scarlet Firesong chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
Wait...
Like, the Mantis that breaks the 4th wall and reads your memory card? Shakes the controller? Mother of god, that fucker needs to be sent to Hell as fast as possible.
Scarlet Firesong chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
Hans! Nien!
And he was having such a good day, too! He burned London Bridge, sang the song, und everysing!
Scarlet Firesong chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
Best ending ever, 10000000/10.
And good work keeping Jan Valentine in order. He isn't even overly cussy, like his Abridged version. He's still the Jan Valentine who attacked the cannon Hellsing organization.

I love it!
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
I noticed Bethold the telepathic wolf who jumped Liquid on his first day, and Octopus's hat. You've also done a lot of stuff from LDOF. The part with the Sorrow was copied.
kinigget chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
You are having entirely too much fun with
kinigget chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
The number of crossovers here is starting to get ridiculous. Not that I'm complaining mind you
The Crimson Alchemist 56 chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Psycho Mantis stop breaking the fourth wall. Like the first one funny stuff I love it. Regards, Solf J. Kimblee The Crimson Alchemist
bhark3 chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
Please make more chapters! They are very few good Hellsing stories out there. This has not been updated in THREE YEARS! I know that but can you and Crow T. R0bot. make more. This is a story that has became what i call a "should of happened story". Which means it should of happened in the official Hellsing Manga and Anime. I love the Fallout and 19th century parts. Please i know i look like a pest right now but please finish this story. Please, that's all i ask.
Brand chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
um... Did you get hit by a bus and die or something? Cuz its been a while
brand chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Please tell me you will finish this fic. I was lured in by reading Kids other fics and now am wondering how this one will end!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/15/2013
Figure some thing you could put deadpool or a family guy characters or something to make things more funny