Reviews for Hellsing: Geist Krieg
evilhomer91 chapter 21 . 11/28/2010
this is the first ACTUAL review Iv ever posted on this sight and Ive been browsing fics scene ,06 and I have to say this is the most well thought out and entertaining crosovers Ive ever seen but I have two complaints 0NE, how alucard reacts to the fallout future, granted he is a half century eldric abonation but I would have thought there would have been some reaction to... oh I don't know THE MUTHA F'ING WORLD OF POST APOCALIPTYA? I mean come on no 'lamenting needless slaughter' no 'how could this happen' granted it is an ALTERNET time line but still. and TWO the fact that the Seras' ghost's ,once pivotal characters (including my personal favorite Yan/jan) have pretty much bin given the hook. all and all though damn good story I personally love the tame distortion sequence. and, judging by the, what YEAR long gap in updates you either some issue getting it written, is a writers block or dead and I certainly hope that is NOT the case otherwise this would be one of the biggest waists of my time, and one of the bigists waists of talent
Cirex Review chapter 16 . 9/20/2010
Ah... cronic backstab disorder... good times. I hear it's required to be on the La-Li-Le-Lu-Lo's payroll.
the anonymoose chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
that...that was exceptionally strange.

I quite honestly am somewhat regretting having such a vivid imagination now, because you described the insanity of the joker's mind to such a degree that it was really easy to picture that madness that is his mind.

good job and damn you.
The Layman chapter 22 . 9/1/2010
Well, that certainly puts a new dimension on the "Jack the Ripper" thing, doesn't it?

But seriously, get on Cr0w's case about about updating this story!
The Layman chapter 21 . 8/31/2010
Ohhhh, that's not good...
The Layman chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
Boy, Integra's sure in a bit of a pickle, ain't she?
The Layman chapter 19 . 8/30/2010
You know, you got to wonder how 'Abe' ever held everything together after Integra left.
The Layman chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
Oh gee, I just have no idea why Seras would take offense to the soldier's dig on Anime Otaku. Nope, none at all.

NOT!

Anyways, is the warning about "Wernher" actually in the game? I don't really remember it.
The Layman chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
Ah, Arefu... I just got through there in my second go around at the game. (I wonder how exactly Alucard will react to the "Vampires" who still try to cling to their humanity.)
The Layman chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
Ah, there we go! Seras was looking a little lonely without any non-coporeal pals floating around her. (Jan, meet your match!)
The Layman chapter 15 . 8/26/2010
I guess it's Seras' turn to have 'one of those days' now, huh?
The Layman chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
Oh Alucard... (both of 'em.)

And Snake, finally! I was wondering when he'd show his five o'clock shadowed face.
The Layman chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
Yay! Another reference to "School Daze"!

Oh yeah, how about that little vampire coven in F3, huh? Remember them?
The Layman chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
Oh, Alucard is SO the 'Mysterious Stranger'!
The Layman chapter 11 . 8/23/2010
And I thought the Soul Eating Box was funny, but this chapter is fricking HILARIOUS! Esspecially since I own a copy of Fallout 3; Game of the Year Edition.

And I think you've got just about every single original MGS cameo under the sun in this stroy! (Except for Vamp. OH boy, will Alucard have a few things to say to him.)
166 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »