Reviews for Hellsing: Geist Krieg
The Layman chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
Ah, Arefu... I just got through there in my second go around at the game. (I wonder how exactly Alucard will react to the "Vampires" who still try to cling to their humanity.)
The Layman chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
Ah, there we go! Seras was looking a little lonely without any non-coporeal pals floating around her. (Jan, meet your match!)
The Layman chapter 15 . 8/26/2010
I guess it's Seras' turn to have 'one of those days' now, huh?
The Layman chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
Oh Alucard... (both of 'em.)

And Snake, finally! I was wondering when he'd show his five o'clock shadowed face.
The Layman chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
Yay! Another reference to "School Daze"!

Oh yeah, how about that little vampire coven in F3, huh? Remember them?
The Layman chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
Oh, Alucard is SO the 'Mysterious Stranger'!
The Layman chapter 11 . 8/23/2010
And I thought the Soul Eating Box was funny, but this chapter is fricking HILARIOUS! Esspecially since I own a copy of Fallout 3; Game of the Year Edition.

And I think you've got just about every single original MGS cameo under the sun in this stroy! (Except for Vamp. OH boy, will Alucard have a few things to say to him.)
The Layman chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
Hey man, don't knock Woodstock man! Hendrix played there! (This sentence is funnier if you say it in a 'stoner' voice.)

And now Alucard is in the world of Fallout. This ought to be good...
The Layman chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
I think I've had days like that. I can't remember any of them, but that's what the nice policemen at the station told me!
The Layman chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
"Death" is funny! *giggles*
The Layman chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
Well, that couldn't have gone any worse, could it?
The Layman chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
'Detroit' Jones? 'Los Angeles' Jones? 'Texas' Jones? Eh, I give up... (Really, Alucard? After the whole shpeal you gave about Michael Keaton?)

Anyways, Sir R0bot writes good chapters. I got just about all the referances. (Except for the 'Canadian with attitude problems'. I guess I'm not as up on my Captain America lore as I should be.)
The Layman chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
He's back, Jack! Again! One of these days, I need to check out the all the Joker fics on this site. He really is one of the brest villians of all time!

OK, here's a random thought; put the Joker and Luke skywalker in a room and see what happens.
The Layman chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Um, Psycho Mantis? Deadpool called. He wants his forth-wall breaking back.

(Although that's a scarily accurate depiction of Metro Kid.)
The Layman chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
So we've got Biggie Smalls and a guy who kills 2-D Nazis. I wonder who else will join our crew?
158 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »