Reviews for Hellsing: Geist Krieg
The Layman chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
Hey man, don't knock Woodstock man! Hendrix played there! (This sentence is funnier if you say it in a 'stoner' voice.)

And now Alucard is in the world of Fallout. This ought to be good...
The Layman chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
I think I've had days like that. I can't remember any of them, but that's what the nice policemen at the station told me!
The Layman chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
"Death" is funny! *giggles*
The Layman chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
Well, that couldn't have gone any worse, could it?
The Layman chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
'Detroit' Jones? 'Los Angeles' Jones? 'Texas' Jones? Eh, I give up... (Really, Alucard? After the whole shpeal you gave about Michael Keaton?)

Anyways, Sir R0bot writes good chapters. I got just about all the referances. (Except for the 'Canadian with attitude problems'. I guess I'm not as up on my Captain America lore as I should be.)
The Layman chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
He's back, Jack! Again! One of these days, I need to check out the all the Joker fics on this site. He really is one of the brest villians of all time!

OK, here's a random thought; put the Joker and Luke skywalker in a room and see what happens.
The Layman chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Um, Psycho Mantis? Deadpool called. He wants his forth-wall breaking back.

(Although that's a scarily accurate depiction of Metro Kid.)
The Layman chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
So we've got Biggie Smalls and a guy who kills 2-D Nazis. I wonder who else will join our crew?
The Layman chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Hmm, Liquid seems a little *cukoo, cukoo!*.
The Layman chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Looks like our little gostly gang is getting some new members.

This ought to be interesting.
Der Kaiser chapter 22 . 6/17/2010
kind of hard to follow but it is very well written
Der Kaiser chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
add a few more elder scrolls IV characters and a warrior of khrone
Cirex Review chapter 11 . 6/11/2010
A telepathic wolf? No freaking way!
Cirex Review chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
More "Last" quotes I see.
Cirex Review chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
So we got an Indiana Jones reference, Captain America and Wolverine refernce, andyou took some dialouge from "The Last Days of FOXHOUND". Good Chapter
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »