Reviews for Hellsing: Geist Krieg
The Layman chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
So we've got Biggie Smalls and a guy who kills 2-D Nazis. I wonder who else will join our crew?
The Layman chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Hmm, Liquid seems a little *cukoo, cukoo!*.
The Layman chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Looks like our little gostly gang is getting some new members.

This ought to be interesting.
Der Kaiser chapter 22 . 6/17/2010
kind of hard to follow but it is very well written
Der Kaiser chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
add a few more elder scrolls IV characters and a warrior of khrone
Cirex Review chapter 11 . 6/11/2010
A telepathic wolf? No freaking way!
Cirex Review chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
More "Last" quotes I see.
Cirex Review chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
So we got an Indiana Jones reference, Captain America and Wolverine refernce, andyou took some dialouge from "The Last Days of FOXHOUND". Good Chapter
xxyangxx2006 chapter 22 . 2/19/2010
This is my review for this chapter and the last. Loved them both by the way, and can't wait for the update. Seras is having such a hard time in both her situations and so is Alucard, Snake and Meryl. Also Integra even. Feel bad for them but one's pain in a fanfiction is our entertainment. lol keep up the good work
graypheonix chapter 22 . 2/19/2010
Hm, interesting, oh so interesting. Continue to update will ya? This is just getting to a fun part. Update again soon, ja ne.
Captain DEagle chapter 22 . 2/18/2010
i almost shit my pants when i read my emails and saw the update. awesome chapter, i just finished fallout 3 so i souldnt wait for that part of the story. and the jack part was awesome never saw the nexus coming.
Master of the Boot chapter 22 . 2/18/2010
Well, I now see how the Jack the Ripper pieces fit into this mess. It's all part of the saga of the Nexus. Jack is a ghost. Never would have thought of that. Makes these sections more entertaining.

The half life part was also interesting. Liked the comparison between these wierd humand and what they can be, like ghouls and vampires. Nice use of langauge there.

Well, it was good to know that these events do tie back into the original story in some way.

Ta

Master of the Boot
Captain DEagle chapter 21 . 2/4/2010
awesome chapter loving it. oh and I'll understand your fsallout referances better, i got the game!

until nest time,

deadman4
Master of the Boot chapter 21 . 2/1/2010
This review is adressed to Crow T. Robot.

I'll just level with you, this chapter did not work. I'm sorry to say that this chapter represents a failure on part of this story.

This is a chapter where basically nothing happens. The thing with Snake and the box was funny but by itself it was not able to keep this chapter afloat.

Most of the humor failed in this chapter. It felt like I was reading comic relief but there was nothing serious here for it to provide relief to. And without some serious subject matter to provide relief to, the comic relief isn't funny at all.

Simply having Snake and meryl regurgitate lines from the video game is neither funny nor dramatically endearing. Snake and Seras had nothing to add to this story. It's like watching a playthrough to a videogame rather than reading an original story.

To be honest with you, reading this chapter was like sifting through sand. I kept looking but the usual goodies were nowhere to be found.

Don't take offense, I'm just being honest and attempting to be constructive.

Ta

Master of the Boot
Haissan chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
cool, can't wait for the knock out part..

but wolf used a mosin nagant not a psg1 hers was supposed to be bolt action...
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »