Reviews for Hellsing: Geist Krieg
Master of the Boot chapter 20 . 12/29/2009
Good to hear from this story after six months. Let me start by saying the good. This was fun, it really was, but it had some issues.

I had a good time reading this but something was missing. A vital spark had gone. This story has reached a pleateau and it's grown stale. Surprise me. I could use a surprise from this.

It's turned into a kind of a muddle that's more focused on pairings than it is focused on killing. Maybe that's the kind of story your were originally planning for. Maybe not. Whatever the case, hear me out and don't take offense.

Ta

Master of the Boot
Epidot chapter 20 . 12/19/2009
Yay! Finally an update for this amazing story. This only goes to show that someone waiting for something good, can never wait too long. Great job. I'm still of the mind that Seras should eat Mantis and make people see evil teddy bears and lots of fluffy bunnies though.
xxyangxx2006 chapter 20 . 12/15/2009
I liked this chapter, and you did a great job. I had to get a little refresher from the last chapter becasue it took a while to get up this chapter, but don't worry. I'm sure everyone enjoyed this. Please keep it up and as I say all the time take your time.
graypheonix chapter 20 . 12/15/2009
YAY, UPDATE! Ninjas and vampires and psychpaths, oh my! And such fun times are coming around the bend. Hehehe. Continue to update, will ya? 'Cause it's the season to be reading, writing and dealing with annoying exams. Ja ne.
Haissan chapter 20 . 12/14/2009
that last bit was weird, never understood it entirely.
deathgeonous chapter 19 . 12/5/2009
This is a weird, convulted mess of a story, and I LOVE IT! Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
Just had to say, this chapter was inspired, letting Psycho Mantis so obviously go through your hard drive and internet history, heh.
Jack Hawthorne chapter 19 . 12/4/2009
This story was...confusing. And good. Ive never played Metal Gear Solid, so most of those parts didnt make much sense to me, but thanks to Wikipedia, I wasnt too lost:D

My favourite parts was Alucard in the future, and Integra in the past, though Seras in a game was quite good too:D

Now, are you still updating this one? I really wanna see how everything turns out:D
d-vader chapter 19 . 11/28/2009
Is this dead? If not, how come so many other things get priority? I want to see more!
Lion in the Land chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
This review is for the first two chapters. I came here for a little romantic evening with Seras & Pip and well...I certainly did get romance - what says 'I love you' better than decimating a butch vampire ghost together?

I was so very nice to get to see Cap'n Jack Sparrow again, Just as enjoyable as in Seras sees Dead people. “Oh, I don't know. Some of Disney's live action movies are pretty good.” Jack twirled his mustache again. - Very cute.

This whole chapter was an excellent mix of comedy and action. For example (to quote me favorite pirate again): “Not really, they are particularly useful,” he said, giving the barest sideways glance. “They tell me how you’re about to go flying...” He stopped as The Grey Prince did a full speed body slam into the butch vampire, and she was quickly knocked across the lobby. “Like so.”

I thought you guys also did a nice job incorporating the ethereal elements, like intangibility and spirit energy and whatnot.

The movie theatre setting was also very fun, complete with a claw machine and everything. Plus Jan's running commentary on the movies and trailers was hilarious. "Over a half hour into this thing and still no blood."

Is the cowboy, um, Revolver Ocelot? If so, I know him! Well, sort of - he's in one of Boot's stories.

Nice, fun start to your story, boys. I'm told I won't understand the rest, but you never know, you just may see me here again. ;)

-LiLa
xxyangxx2006 chapter 19 . 9/12/2009
I have to say I quite enjoied this. I was planning on reading this and Seras sees Dead People for quite some time and finally decided to read them. I quite enjoied them... but since I'm remodling my favorite list to stories that really struck a cord with me I probably won't add this to my favorites. Even though I really enjoied this. Kepp up the good work and take your time with updating
Epidot chapter 11 . 9/9/2009
Seras eat Mantis...Seras able to make enemies see fluffy bunnies and big teddy bears.

I don't know what it is, but you've gotten me addicted again.
Black the Ripper chapter 13 . 8/31/2009
It has to be tough writing metal gear fiction when the series is filled with an impossible amount of twists. All the more reason to praise your literary abilities.

Also, i hope this story doesn't contain spoilers for MGS4. I dont have PS3, so I had to... go without. And yes, that happens to be very painful. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Black the Ripper chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
i prefer the Fallout and MGS branch-offs to the 16th century one, but thats probably just because those are two of my favorite games. i also just realized that if Anderson made it to D.C., he'd probably be a BoS Paladin and I bet Lyon's new bodyguard. The Outcasts are a lot like the Hellsing organization in that they are more inclined to fulfilling their goals than saving wastelanders from certain doom, and Millenium is the Enclave. Hands down. Montana Max is the new president and Captain is a stronger, less annoying Col. Autumn.

See that shit? i just made a five-star crossover. You can have it if you want.
Black the Ripper chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
Heh, Father time seems like the kind of guy i would really get along with. oh, i also like how this story ties into the events of MGS1.

And i think i'm going to go play Fallout. Speaking of which, did you know the guy who played Chandler on Friends's favorite 360 game is Fallout 3? No shit. saw it on The View. Please dont ask why i was watching The View.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »