Reviews for Hellsing: Geist Krieg
Captain DEagle chapter 20 . 1/26/2010
no we've reached the end
Captain DEagle chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
truly enjoyable unfortunatly we must get off for the night for we have snhool tomorrow. love the references though.

, and Fluffy Bunnies,

Captain DEagle chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
what the hell a time parodox this makes no sense but im sure it will be explained. as to metropolises kids response you'd be suprised what a schizophrentic mind can think up and do. in fact if i had to estimate the number of soices in my head id put there numbers in the hundred. but they mostly just stick to simples emotions like stupidity and rudness and even pervertedness. some are as bad as nationalitys like canadians french german japanes swahili(god knows what they say). even characters eventually show up theres master chief, alucard, seras, integra, walter, pip, major, ang, and many more. scrodinger even pops up every now and then.
Captain DEagle chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
and you think i wouldnt notice you simply used my biogaraphy to resemble jokers mind ha your wrong i did. so far a good story definatly living up to the first
Master of the Boot chapter 20 . 12/29/2009
Good to hear from this story after six months. Let me start by saying the good. This was fun, it really was, but it had some issues.

I had a good time reading this but something was missing. A vital spark had gone. This story has reached a pleateau and it's grown stale. Surprise me. I could use a surprise from this.

It's turned into a kind of a muddle that's more focused on pairings than it is focused on killing. Maybe that's the kind of story your were originally planning for. Maybe not. Whatever the case, hear me out and don't take offense.

Master of the Boot
Epidot chapter 20 . 12/19/2009
Yay! Finally an update for this amazing story. This only goes to show that someone waiting for something good, can never wait too long. Great job. I'm still of the mind that Seras should eat Mantis and make people see evil teddy bears and lots of fluffy bunnies though.
xxyangxx2006 chapter 20 . 12/15/2009
I liked this chapter, and you did a great job. I had to get a little refresher from the last chapter becasue it took a while to get up this chapter, but don't worry. I'm sure everyone enjoyed this. Please keep it up and as I say all the time take your time.
graypheonix chapter 20 . 12/15/2009
YAY, UPDATE! Ninjas and vampires and psychpaths, oh my! And such fun times are coming around the bend. Hehehe. Continue to update, will ya? 'Cause it's the season to be reading, writing and dealing with annoying exams. Ja ne.
Haissan chapter 20 . 12/14/2009
that last bit was weird, never understood it entirely.
deathgeonous chapter 19 . 12/5/2009
This is a weird, convulted mess of a story, and I LOVE IT! Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
Just had to say, this chapter was inspired, letting Psycho Mantis so obviously go through your hard drive and internet history, heh.
Jack Hawthorne chapter 19 . 12/4/2009
This story was...confusing. And good. Ive never played Metal Gear Solid, so most of those parts didnt make much sense to me, but thanks to Wikipedia, I wasnt too lost:D

My favourite parts was Alucard in the future, and Integra in the past, though Seras in a game was quite good too:D

Now, are you still updating this one? I really wanna see how everything turns out:D
d-vader chapter 19 . 11/28/2009
Is this dead? If not, how come so many other things get priority? I want to see more!
Lion in the Land chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
This review is for the first two chapters. I came here for a little romantic evening with Seras & Pip and well...I certainly did get romance - what says 'I love you' better than decimating a butch vampire ghost together?

I was so very nice to get to see Cap'n Jack Sparrow again, Just as enjoyable as in Seras sees Dead people. “Oh, I don't know. Some of Disney's live action movies are pretty good.” Jack twirled his mustache again. - Very cute.

This whole chapter was an excellent mix of comedy and action. For example (to quote me favorite pirate again): “Not really, they are particularly useful,” he said, giving the barest sideways glance. “They tell me how you’re about to go flying...” He stopped as The Grey Prince did a full speed body slam into the butch vampire, and she was quickly knocked across the lobby. “Like so.”

I thought you guys also did a nice job incorporating the ethereal elements, like intangibility and spirit energy and whatnot.

The movie theatre setting was also very fun, complete with a claw machine and everything. Plus Jan's running commentary on the movies and trailers was hilarious. "Over a half hour into this thing and still no blood."

Is the cowboy, um, Revolver Ocelot? If so, I know him! Well, sort of - he's in one of Boot's stories.

Nice, fun start to your story, boys. I'm told I won't understand the rest, but you never know, you just may see me here again. ;)

xxyangxx2006 chapter 19 . 9/12/2009
I have to say I quite enjoied this. I was planning on reading this and Seras sees Dead People for quite some time and finally decided to read them. I quite enjoied them... but since I'm remodling my favorite list to stories that really struck a cord with me I probably won't add this to my favorites. Even though I really enjoied this. Kepp up the good work and take your time with updating
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »