Reviews for Hellsing: Geist Krieg
xxyangxx2006 chapter 22 . 2/19/2010
This is my review for this chapter and the last. Loved them both by the way, and can't wait for the update. Seras is having such a hard time in both her situations and so is Alucard, Snake and Meryl. Also Integra even. Feel bad for them but one's pain in a fanfiction is our entertainment. lol keep up the good work
graypheonix chapter 22 . 2/19/2010
Hm, interesting, oh so interesting. Continue to update will ya? This is just getting to a fun part. Update again soon, ja ne.
Captain DEagle chapter 22 . 2/18/2010
i almost shit my pants when i read my emails and saw the update. awesome chapter, i just finished fallout 3 so i souldnt wait for that part of the story. and the jack part was awesome never saw the nexus coming.
Master of the Boot chapter 22 . 2/18/2010
Well, I now see how the Jack the Ripper pieces fit into this mess. It's all part of the saga of the Nexus. Jack is a ghost. Never would have thought of that. Makes these sections more entertaining.

The half life part was also interesting. Liked the comparison between these wierd humand and what they can be, like ghouls and vampires. Nice use of langauge there.

Well, it was good to know that these events do tie back into the original story in some way.

Captain DEagle chapter 21 . 2/4/2010
awesome chapter loving it. oh and I'll understand your fsallout referances better, i got the game!

until nest time,

deadman4
Master of the Boot chapter 21 . 2/1/2010
This review is adressed to Crow T. Robot.

I'll just level with you, this chapter did not work. I'm sorry to say that this chapter represents a failure on part of this story.

This is a chapter where basically nothing happens. The thing with Snake and the box was funny but by itself it was not able to keep this chapter afloat.

Most of the humor failed in this chapter. It felt like I was reading comic relief but there was nothing serious here for it to provide relief to. And without some serious subject matter to provide relief to, the comic relief isn't funny at all.

Simply having Snake and meryl regurgitate lines from the video game is neither funny nor dramatically endearing. Snake and Seras had nothing to add to this story. It's like watching a playthrough to a videogame rather than reading an original story.

To be honest with you, reading this chapter was like sifting through sand. I kept looking but the usual goodies were nowhere to be found.

Don't take offense, I'm just being honest and attempting to be constructive.

Haissan chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
cool, can't wait for the knock out part..

but wolf used a mosin nagant not a psg1 hers was supposed to be bolt action...
Captain DEagle chapter 20 . 1/26/2010
no we've reached the end
Captain DEagle chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
truly enjoyable unfortunatly we must get off for the night for we have snhool tomorrow. love the references though.

, and Fluffy Bunnies,

Deadman4
Captain DEagle chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
what the hell a time parodox this makes no sense but im sure it will be explained. as to metropolises kids response you'd be suprised what a schizophrentic mind can think up and do. in fact if i had to estimate the number of soices in my head id put there numbers in the hundred. but they mostly just stick to simples emotions like stupidity and rudness and even pervertedness. some are as bad as nationalitys like canadians french german japanes swahili(god knows what they say). even characters eventually show up theres master chief, alucard, seras, integra, walter, pip, major, ang, and many more. scrodinger even pops up every now and then.
Captain DEagle chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
and you think i wouldnt notice you simply used my biogaraphy to resemble jokers mind ha your wrong i did. so far a good story definatly living up to the first
Master of the Boot chapter 20 . 12/29/2009
Good to hear from this story after six months. Let me start by saying the good. This was fun, it really was, but it had some issues.

I had a good time reading this but something was missing. A vital spark had gone. This story has reached a pleateau and it's grown stale. Surprise me. I could use a surprise from this.

It's turned into a kind of a muddle that's more focused on pairings than it is focused on killing. Maybe that's the kind of story your were originally planning for. Maybe not. Whatever the case, hear me out and don't take offense.

Epidot chapter 20 . 12/19/2009
Yay! Finally an update for this amazing story. This only goes to show that someone waiting for something good, can never wait too long. Great job. I'm still of the mind that Seras should eat Mantis and make people see evil teddy bears and lots of fluffy bunnies though.
xxyangxx2006 chapter 20 . 12/15/2009
I liked this chapter, and you did a great job. I had to get a little refresher from the last chapter becasue it took a while to get up this chapter, but don't worry. I'm sure everyone enjoyed this. Please keep it up and as I say all the time take your time.
graypheonix chapter 20 . 12/15/2009
YAY, UPDATE! Ninjas and vampires and psychpaths, oh my! And such fun times are coming around the bend. Hehehe. Continue to update, will ya? 'Cause it's the season to be reading, writing and dealing with annoying exams. Ja ne.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »