Reviews for On a rainy day
magicalnana chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
sweet
Paige chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Yay,,,, I wanted more lovey dovey stuff too.. thnax for this. Cuute story
SesshyGal chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
oh so cute! loved it man
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
is there going more to this story
inuchibi111 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
very nice 3
Crystia chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
it's cute! .
Sylmarien chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
lol I know the feeling, and this was a wonderful little interlude for the two of them. I agree with you about more Izark and Noriko episodes. it would have been nice to have a few little extra snapshots in between the drama and action :)
brit02 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I really liked it, but I think the ending was kinda weak...Sorry! This sin't a flame coz I genuinely like it, and I think that both Izark and Noriko are in character, but the ending was too generic...It needs to be more original if you know what I mean...
minimi37818 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Okay... I loved it.

BUT WE NEED TO WRITE MORE! THERE ARE ONLY TWENTY FANFICTIONS FOR THIS! I JUST FINISHED THE MANGA TODAY, AND I'M SUPER OBSESSED! PLZ WRITE MORE! I NEED MORE!

I cried at the end of the manga for three hours straight, and nao I'm crying some more.

I wanna see more of izark*noriko luv!

'*_*
magnolia-bunny chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
cute. i really do wish that there had been more sweet moments like these in the manga
Sapphire Rose E chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
hey, i just finished reading From Far Away for like the 3rd time, and i agree. the ending needed a little more romance (why does it all seem that way with romantic novels?) your story was cute and very good. short, but great! thanks for writing! until next time!
r412 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
NICE! it really suits their character.. you did really well in describing the atmosphere too.. good job!
bluerockerdragongirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Simply adorable :). I'm glad there's other fans of this manga as well as me .
VanessaxAtalanta chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Not bad. There are some grammer issues, but that might just be the site acting up. Still, check to make sure you haven't got "is" where you meant to put "was" and stuff like that. It helps to read it out loud to yourself... To be honest, I was writing something based on Noriko's Mini Diary before I saw this. It's definitely different, so can I still post my story?

P.S. It would be nice to see some more stories like this from you.
Amy Doubles chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
my only reacction to this short and sweet story is... aw. b(_)m