Reviews for Seeking Release
Daimaru chapter 11 . 1/5
I loved it. It was awesome and Sess was just a suprise in his behaviour change. I just don't know what words to use for this fanfic. So far I would use dope
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 11 . 11/24/2017
Beautiful! I do not know if you still come here or not... Either way... TYSVM! This has been an EPIC EROTIC ADVENTURE! What a JOY! ~~~} ~~~} ~~~}
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 10 . 11/24/2017
For ME... THIS is the BEST. PRESENT. EVER. Seriously... Every chapter, every. Single. One... DELIVERS me.

~~~} ~~~}
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 8 . 11/23/2017
Fuck! Kami-Sama! This is the FIRST fic that so far at aprox. 80% of the story, Still makes me come UNGLUED .CHAPTER! I like have to watch where I read it! NSFW? Try NSFATAH! Just
Made that one up! Not Safe For Anywhere There Are HUMANS! Hahahahaa! xD Not unless the people around you from day to day are just USE to hearing you moan and are USE to seeing you hump furniture like that one little dog that annoys everyone... The one that somehow got a tube of pink lipstick stuck in his stomach? FUFUFUFU! I'm sure EVERY ONE remembers that one "strange" dog! xD omg! Sorry... I 'think' while I type... No telling what will fall out off my twisted mind... Yeeesh.. Happy Thanksgiving!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 5 . 11/21/2017
Oooh my... Grief sex! I have always wondered about the mechanics of that emotional mental state! My very first and I ended up doing that. His best friend was murdered. I wanted to help anyway I could... That was... Wow... 25 YEARS ago! It still confuses me. I tried not to let on that I didn't understand and just tried my best... I found it VERY difficult honestly to be aroused with all of the wailing and hurt that filled every space in that house. It was not "erotic asphyxiation" it was "panicked asphyxiation" fear, death, and nauseating grief sucking nthe air out of that home. It wasn't anywhere NEAR sexual... Whay a trip that this fic brought back such a strange memory! Hmmm... In any case
~~~} ~~~}
For your efforts here. This is just... WONDERFUL
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
Holy KAMI this is HAWT... MMMM DAMN IT.
RandomInuyashaYa chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
This is the best Inuyasha x Sesshomaru lemon ever!
VIXX Dark Angel chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
Oh Lord I can only imagine look on his face and I must say it is pretty damn hilarious haha
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
This was awesome! Love the sexy scenes which were mmmmmm nicely done ;) And the funny parts were great! Laughed my ass off when Sesshomaru first learned what an anniversary is! Yeah I know some people don't like when roles are switched in a fic; they only want ONE to be dominant forever apparently..whatever. I LOVE the fact you gave them turns, especially how Sesshomaru gave his virginity to Inuyasha as an anniversary gift. Also, your spelling/grammar are pretty good (thank God!) some people dont even try so thank you for this because it was extremely well done! Curious though; how many years had they been together before "that" anniversary? I may have read it too fast.
Zayabel Draga chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
Aaaaaawwwwwwwww I wuv you!
Hannahb chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
Did I review on this story yet? Seriously, I dln't remember. I reviewed something last night saying I don't think I reviewed that one yet, but whatever. Here's my review for this story.
I absolutely love it when InuYasha and Sesshomaru do it, I love the way you describe it. The way they were in the beginning to the way they are in the end is a perfect story line. :)
Thank you for this wonderful MASTERPIECE! XD
Hannahb chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Chapter 5-
I just realized I haven't reviwed this story! And if I have, I forgot! So now I will!
It's so sad. Of course all of the sexy parts got me very aroused, and when Kagome died, I cried... When InuYasha cried after his sex with Sesshomaru, I felt so bad. I love your story so far. Can't wait to read more!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
Absolutely love this entire story! Love the sess/yash pairing, especially when they end up so happy together! Awwwwww! Plus, freaking fantastic yaoi scenes! Very well done and have you written other yaoi? Because I will totally read it!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
LOVE this first chapter! Soooooooo fucking hot! Very well done! Going to read more now!
Deda Altesse chapter 11 . 9/20/2013