Reviews for The M Word
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I enjoyed reading these. Especially the Emmett ones!
Emily31594 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I particularly liked the last section. Well written!

Emily
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I loved how Emmett wanted to sneak up on Bella, and how Alice was so curious that she looked through the kitchen cupboards. And that Jasper almost made Emmett cry watching motocross. Little details were great, for example, ‘He waited while she considered this, watching her roll up the corner of the blanket she sat on before unrolling it again and starting over.’ This added to the feeling of the reader being able to picture everything happening. In the whole story the dialog was great! The different points of view were excellent. I loved how Jasper reasoned that ‘The wolves were mercenaries.’ And Alice, ‘Her face changed again, breaking into an enormous, blinding smile. "Watch me." ’. Everything brought their personalities to life. The end of the story worked well. Bella thought through everything, deciding that if it would help Edward during the three days of the change, that she would do it 1,000 times over.

This was something I liked in the Eclipse movie. Bella asked her dad what he thought about marriage. You could see the wheels turning in Bella’s head as she tried to figure everything out. Your story did that so well.

The story was very well written and edited, and I appreciate the ‘T’ rating. I loved the ‘behind the scenes’ look at the Cullens and Bella. Thank you!
manywords chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
What a wonderful collection of stories! I loved the way you examined Bella's reluctance to marry Edward.

I also really, really enjoyed seeing the other characters and their interactions surrounding the decision that Bella and Edward made. Your writing really felt like "them", not someone's interpretation of them, if you know what I mean.

Thanks so much for sharing this story!
christiep chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I love fics that involve interactions between Bella and other members of the Cullen family- this was great. I especially enjoyed the bit between Emmett and Bella- thanks for sharing :)
Amethystars chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Amazing story. Really goes with the tone of the books, and I liked the format.
Amy chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I really liked it! The characters were all very realistic and I didn't see any grammar/spelling issues.

Great work!
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Really fantastic writing. Loved it. Especially the parts with Emmett. Keep it up. :D
Oh Elle chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Those little passages were really cute :D

Thanks for writing them! Good job!
Viper003 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Really good!
sapphire0427 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This is a beautiful look into the pre-wedding Cullen family discussion, and also a lovely peek into Bella's mind.

My favorite line is this one: "She would lie down for the last time as a human wearing his ring, and she would awaken as a vampire still wearing it." That is such a beautiful image. Good work.
Wolfshadow31 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I enjoyed it a lot. I really liked how you brought all the thoughts of most of the supporting cast into the story as well. It was nice to see it from their perspective too. I liked the Esme talk, and the details about Emmett! ;-) You're a very good story teller...
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
that was really well written and an extremely cute story..would like to have seen what Edwards reaction was after the final part where she made up her mind about marriage and it not being so horrible...and Esme I love her as a mother..and Emmett is a great older brother as is Jasper and Alice is a fantastic sister!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Aww I love it! I loved Bella and Esme talking in Esme's room best!
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Amazing story, I can't wait to read more.