Reviews for Plan B
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
woo!

great stuff
SSG Michael B. Jackson chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This looks very good so far; I think you captured the characters pretty well, Doom included. I suppose there's a little wishful thinking involved, but when it comes to Kitty, I certainly wish they'd bring her back one way or another. At any rate, good job and I'll be looking forward to whatever comes next.

Mike Jackson
Author376 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
There are so many things to love about this!

Kitty getting out of the giant bullet.

Time travel.

Naked Kitty vs. a hologram of Abigail Brand.

Snarky comment exchange with Victor Von Doom, a villain you've got to love just for how melodramatic he is :)

And then the big reunion and hot ending.

*sighs*

This story in and of itself was wonderful and your writing made it better as you managed to come out sounding both light and joyous as well as funny and even momentarily profound with Kitty's reaction to the idea that she has live so far beyond the live of so many who she loves.

Wonderful and thank you so much for sharing!

Author376
Sue Penkivech chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Very, VERY nice story. I read it at LiveWire but couldn't vote, as I didn't get my story in on time. You definitely deserved first place for this, though, so I'm glad you got it.

Loved the interactive Brand hologram. I definitely would've never thought of Doom's time travel device, but I hit myself in the forehead once I read it. Very elegant solution to the problem.

Nice fic! Which isn't surprising, given the overall quality of your others!