Reviews for An Offer From a Pirate
Ava chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
I'm really sad that your story doesn't have been updated... Because I love it !
ChitekinaKitsune chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
That cliffhanger.. WHY?! And you haven't updated in almost three years. T_T

Anyway, this story was sooooo well-written, the words just flow together so perfectly. SPECTACULAR JOB. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Oh my god! This is really, really good! I know it's very difficult to write a good story, but you, my lady have definitely done a damn good job.
I don't know if you intend to continue this story, but I bet everybody who has read this, is pretty much begging for more.
I love the way you work your characters out: they have depth and one can identify themselves with them. And what I love best is that your story expands little by little which is a rather unusual thing with fanfictions.
So, if you should ever find the time and mood to continue this story, we would be much obliged!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
That. Was. Intense.
Vaaaaaaan, you sneaky you!
Am I the only one here who never really liked PeneloxVaan? (Well, I don't because Vaan is mine.. But reading this, I say, Balthier, I can share with you).
At the end of the first chapter I was like "YEAH! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!" - and some other not so friendly words Penelo was called that day.
And then after that I was like "NUUUU- fall into Balthier's arms, Vaan! Do it."
Saber Amane chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
love it!
Evil-Snow-Bear chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Aw man, Vaan just give in already. I'm a stubborn person, especially when angered but i would have been putty by now lol.

Loving this story and i hope you update soon. :-) I am very much interested in what Balthier has stolen!

I'll be waiting eagerly.

ESB.
amba gurl chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
this was intense! i love how you've written it! cant wait for more :) please say you're writing more!
Corseth Dragon 00 chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Well this story is definitely different than most other bal/vaan stories and I like it. Vaan seems very hot tempered but I guess he has reason to be. I particularly like how guarded Balthier seems about his reasons for being attracted to Vaan.
Sumire chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
Just found your story and speeded through all of the chapters. Wow. First BELIEVABLE Vaan/Balthier fic I've found without "everyone sleeps with everyone"-premise. Good job in keeping these characters also in character, which makes me loooove you. This could be cannon in my head. Wow. Hope you haven't abandoned the best fic of this category. :D
kai-kakashi chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Haha I felt awkward the whole time that, that kiss happened. I was like Vaan, you're going to be leading him on XD

Anyway I like how this story has panned out so far, its funny and nice to read, would defiantly like to see how the story progresses further :)
kai-kakashi chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I'm not gonna lie angry Vaan is pretty damn hawt!

Ha so Vaan should! I'm glad he stuck up for himself, although he sould have Given Penelo a little bit more time to speak at the start, but he dragged it out of her in the end :)

I must say this is a good start to a story, something dramatic like this really sets a scene for things.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Oh the suspense is killing me! Next chapter pleeeeease?
BasilMacVae chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
"Now what?" Now you continue your rather excellent tale with another chapter.

Please? I'm dying to know what Balthier stole, and how he intends to fix the situation. WHERE'D IT GO?
WhiteTenshi chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
I love this story! Please update soon!
RedStarBloom chapter 6 . 11/8/2011