Reviews for The Ninth Chevron
weezer42 chapter 39 . 7/15
wow, what a ride! excellent action, ripping pace and the gangs all here!...thank you for an wonderful read, and thank you for sharing...loved it.
bffsoccer6 chapter 39 . 4/30
Your writing is amazing! I really enjoyed this story and the other ones you have written.
I read your stories in like 3 days because they were so good!
I love your writing style. It totally sounds like how sg-1 would act.
You are amazing!
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 39 . 1/11
Really nice story!
jendel chapter 39 . 5/19/2014
That was wonderful! Never trust the tokra.
Ally chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Hi I am liking this story, however one part was a little bewildering...
The Goa'uld IS Ba'al, not the host. So if the Goa'uld went into carter, it would be Baal who got the information...the host isn't the one talking. Just sayin.
steadfast chapter 38 . 12/13/2013
A year has passed, and I am re-reading your wonderful story yet again. I know years have gone by, and you have moved on, but oh, please, could you finish your last story?
cycolia chapter 39 . 8/19/2013
That was brilliant- if I had bought this in the shop for a tenner it would have been money well spent!
Miss Adelon chapter 39 . 7/13/2013
I don't know if you'll ever see this but I had to comment on how amazing this fanfic was. Your use of mythology, the intricate plot, your dead-on characterization, your perfect pacing; it all made this story an absolute joy to read.

I'm actually a little torn between being thankful I only got to read this after being completed, or if I totally missed out on part of the journey, the waiting and chapter-by-chapter reviewing.

Either way, this story, coupled with Do not go gentle/Once the Twilight, makes you - in my opinion - one of the most talented writers on this website, and then some. It was a privilege, and I can only hope you'll come back one day.
Rubyray7777 chapter 39 . 5/24/2013
This story was great! I even snuck a few chapters in at work! Off to read your other stuff!
steadfast chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I just re-read this. What a fantastic story! Read it straight through, just like the first time.
Susash89 chapter 39 . 2/27/2012
An old story, but I just came across it the other day. One of the best fan fics I have read. Would have made an excellent episode. Fantastic detail. Great stuff
Guest chapter 39 . 10/18/2011
I loved it u did an awesome job
For the Dreamers chapter 39 . 8/10/2011
Okay, i know this is a really old story but if you get this then just wanted to say read whole thing recently and thought it was amazing and that they should have turned this into a movie becoz its that good and everything just matches with the real show, like what the characters say etc. I was enjoying it until the last chapter before the epilogue, when Sam sacrificed herself I was soo upset I cried myself to sleep and wouldnt read the rest because I thought it was gonna be like Jack all depressed and was going to kill himself or something which...I dont know what I would have done. Anyway, I got the courage to read the epilogue just in case she survived and was very glad to find she did. Thank you for a great story, I loved it very much. Honest, one of the best fanfics I've ever read
contrarymotion chapter 39 . 7/11/2011
wow.

I loved the storyline, and how basically jacob carter sent them all off on a wild goose chase which only sam had the clues to (without knowing!). I loved how you didn't make it easy on them but paced the story well with equal amounts of triumph and tension.

The bit about ba'al dressing up his warriors as kull was unexpected and a very good idea. As was the whole ninth chevron thing, though I admit to being extremely curious about what it actually does (oh ,I know you sort of told us...but still!).

Your writing of the scientific bits also floored me and of course the shippy bits were nicely handled as well, though I could have wished for a slightly longer epilogue.

Thanks for all of your hard work on this story and I look forward to reading more from you.
Eisette chapter 39 . 4/18/2011
Okay, you know you've got a winner when someone like me reads through 39 chapters eagerly without realising the number, and being surprised when she gets to the end xD

The end, by the way, was brilliant :D

This story had just enough whump, danger, and suspense, and a fantastic, intriguing storyline to top it off. I loved how despite the whump, Carter got her 'strong' moments - well rounded and in character 3

All in all, a great chapter story, a satisfying read and gripping through out :)Definitely going on my favourites xD