Reviews for The Ninth Chevron
SamCrazed chapter 39 . 6/28
I just discovered your story a few days ago and I loved it! Great writing!
dietcokechic chapter 39 . 4/13
Wow. *This* is exactly what I was wanting. I adore long team adventures with loads of whump and hurt/comfort and this is one of the best I've ever read. I loved the dialogue, action and how true you kept the characters, letting them only slip (a very, very small amount) in extreme circumstances. I adore a good shippy tale, but many skip the duty part as they gleefully show Sam and Jack together. I like seeing them together. But I adore teamy adventures better and this was damn near perfect. Thank you soooo much for writing and sharing! **fave author, fave story**
weezer42 chapter 39 . 7/15/2015
wow, what a ride! excellent action, ripping pace and the gangs all here!...thank you for an wonderful read, and thank you for sharing...loved it.
bffsoccer6 chapter 39 . 4/30/2015
Your writing is amazing! I really enjoyed this story and the other ones you have written.
I read your stories in like 3 days because they were so good!
I love your writing style. It totally sounds like how sg-1 would act.
You are amazing!
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 39 . 1/11/2015
Really nice story!
jendel chapter 39 . 5/19/2014
That was wonderful! Never trust the tokra.
Ally chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Hi I am liking this story, however one part was a little bewildering...
The Goa'uld IS Ba'al, not the host. So if the Goa'uld went into carter, it would be Baal who got the information...the host isn't the one talking. Just sayin.
steadfast chapter 38 . 12/13/2013
A year has passed, and I am re-reading your wonderful story yet again. I know years have gone by, and you have moved on, but oh, please, could you finish your last story?
cycolia chapter 39 . 8/19/2013
That was brilliant- if I had bought this in the shop for a tenner it would have been money well spent!
Miss Adelon chapter 39 . 7/13/2013
I don't know if you'll ever see this but I had to comment on how amazing this fanfic was. Your use of mythology, the intricate plot, your dead-on characterization, your perfect pacing; it all made this story an absolute joy to read.

I'm actually a little torn between being thankful I only got to read this after being completed, or if I totally missed out on part of the journey, the waiting and chapter-by-chapter reviewing.

Either way, this story, coupled with Do not go gentle/Once the Twilight, makes you - in my opinion - one of the most talented writers on this website, and then some. It was a privilege, and I can only hope you'll come back one day.
Rubyray7777 chapter 39 . 5/24/2013
This story was great! I even snuck a few chapters in at work! Off to read your other stuff!
steadfast chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I just re-read this. What a fantastic story! Read it straight through, just like the first time.
Susash89 chapter 39 . 2/27/2012
An old story, but I just came across it the other day. One of the best fan fics I have read. Would have made an excellent episode. Fantastic detail. Great stuff
Guest chapter 39 . 10/18/2011
I loved it u did an awesome job
For the Dreamers chapter 39 . 8/10/2011
Okay, i know this is a really old story but if you get this then just wanted to say read whole thing recently and thought it was amazing and that they should have turned this into a movie becoz its that good and everything just matches with the real show, like what the characters say etc. I was enjoying it until the last chapter before the epilogue, when Sam sacrificed herself I was soo upset I cried myself to sleep and wouldnt read the rest because I thought it was gonna be like Jack all depressed and was going to kill himself or something which...I dont know what I would have done. Anyway, I got the courage to read the epilogue just in case she survived and was very glad to find she did. Thank you for a great story, I loved it very much. Honest, one of the best fanfics I've ever read