Reviews for Reunion
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
This is a well-written addition to the episodes. You really got into Sam's head.
larasgee chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
(I said 'maybe' I won't give reviews to all your story-but)

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL SAMMY I AM SORRY DEAN I AM SORRY EVERYONE I AM SORRY
FAVS OFC
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Awesome tag. I really liked how you filled in all the missing pieces here, gave Sam an explanation for everything he's been doing since Dead died. Good stuff.
Parnassus chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Gah, the first part...geez...my heart was hurting. Was nice to read your take on this. They gave us a little glimpse in the show but I definitely wanted more from Sam's point of view during those months Dean was downstairs. Thanks for the read!
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Well crap. Now I have to log into Netflix and rewatch the episode! Great story.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
There was so much missing between Dean's death and resurrection, and you've done an amazing job depicting that time. I admit to weeping during the burial scene. Beautifully done,
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This was perfect, giving us more insight into Sam's state of mind than the show did at the time. The first part was particularly emotional as Sam buried Dean, the second a good insight into Sam's relationship with Ruby, she really was conniving, worming her way into his life when he was at his lowest, for her own ends and the third Sam holding on for all he was worth now he realised it was really Dean and he was back.
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
aw, just great (:
AJ Wesley chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh, Sculls, this is marvelous! You captured every emotion so perfectly. So beautifully written, there are so many things I loved: an avalanche of guilt, fear, and grief. Awesome. When Sam says "Watch me." Sam reaching for the passenger side door was so heart-wrenching, but so real. When Sam is talking about 2nd grade and says "Dean does that." And of course, "I'll give it back" when we find he has the amulet.

I loved the wariness in Sam throughout his scene with Ruby. So early on, he's still not completely trusting her yet. He's still lost.

And in the present, "privates tears." You really captured Sam. I also loved "Dean with his walls down as so few were allowed to see." Awesome writing, girl! It was great seeing all that from Sam's POV.

Great job. Thanks for sharing!

AJ
Little Escapist chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Oh, this made me cry (and my eye hurts now...). The beginning really caught the emotion, and I could see Dean dead, I could see Sam's sorrow and Bobby was as Bobby as ever, that family thing he said *whines* It all just made me emotional. That's a mark of a good text, in my opinion ;) And I loved the part Sam telling Dean about the parent-thing at school!

Though this was in three parts, this was a whole story and all the pieces fit together. You linked them nicely with little details like Dean's amulet.

The part with Ruby and Sam was great. It showed well what kind of relationship they have and what Sam thinks about everything. How he did everything for Dean - it's just so cute. How determined he was to bring Dean back, and when he didn't succeed, he went with Ruby. And somehow, when afterwards thought, that can be related to season five. Or at least I found it so (I have only read the spoilers about the end of the season, but I'm going to watch the rest of it from the Internet as I have watched the beginning - in here they haven't even shown the season four on tv yet). But now I'm getting too far from subject...

The end was touching, as the whole scene is, but still I missed something more - now it only seemed to be repeating the episode. It was good that you started from Sam being in shower, showing him before the events we saw in the episode. But still, the very end of this would maybe have needed, in my opinion, a little bit more emotion.

But still, I liked this very much and it made me cry. You write well and I'm going to read more your fics (and I think that this just became the longest review I've written this far!).
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wow! Great *-*

That was so sad xDD

I loved it Thanks for sharing

Kisses and hope to see ya again

Rosetta o/
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Hooray for reviewing a story long after it was written! ]

I really liked this. You really captured the agony and torment that Sam went through following Dean's death very well. It wasn't completely overdone or melo-dramatic. It was believable. Good work!

Side-note: That hug in Lazarus Rising gets me every time. Every. Single. Time.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
AW this was awesome hun

so amazing!
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Aww, once again, you have their personalities down pat! It freakin amazes me! You sure you're not one of the writers masquerading as a an innocent fan fiction writer on here? ;P Everything is just so perfect, and so like something they would do. And I feel bad for saying this, but SAM'S character must be hard to get down, cuz there isn't hardly ANYONE who can write his character to make it sound like him. I understand he's a hard character to write, and Jared's a god for even being able to play him, but seriously hardly anyone can get his character right, but you've got him spot on. *stands and applauds* ;D
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Wow! you tie things form the episodes so tightly into your fic it's nearly seamless. Wonderful pull on the heartstrings. Awesome fic!

Shar