Reviews for Reunion
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Cool story.

I'm glad you wrote about Sam refusing to burn his brother's body and all that. We always feel like we missed some important details sometimes...
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I could so picture these events actually happening on the show. I loved the way you filled in the missing months for us-especially what happened right after Dean had been sent to hell!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I had questions, too, such as why were Dean's clothes so perfect. :) I love the way you handled Dean's funeral. Bobby's such an awesome friend. Well done, hon! :D
Trish62 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I've been a bit torn about the premiere myself. I liked Dean and Bobby, but for some reason, Sam's reactions didn't ring true. I thought it would have taken Sam a bit longer to have it sink in that it was Dean, and then wouldn't really be able to think straight for a bit after that. I thought they rushed through what Sam's reaction was, and was a bit disappointed (and I'm kind of a Sam gal, so it bothers me to say I was disappointed in him.) But you know, he can only work with what the writers give him...

So, maybe you can go and write for the show. Because I really liked your take on how and why Sam comes to the point he is at and I think you did a really nice job of filling in the gaps. (I bet you could have written a better reunion scene!) This was a nice little tag, and honestly, the only one I've read from the premiere. Well done!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Sculls! These have got to be the best missing scenes I've read! It filled in so much that I wanted to see. Loved it. Loved it. Awesome.
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Excellent fill in for what was missing from the episode. I was almost in tears at the beginning. Well done!

sayrae3times chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This was wonderful, truly. I loved the premiere but I wish they would have focused more on Dean and Sam's reunion. As it was, there was more screen time between Dean and Bobby than Dean and his brother, so I was itchin' for a Sam-fix, which you fed me, thankyouverymuch! And I sure as heck wouldn't mind if the conclusions you drew on certain aspects turn out to be true. For instance, why the heck did Ruby answer the door in her underwear? Ugh, it's killing me. But anyway, this little peek at what happened in between the season finale and the premiere was awesome. Great work!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Heartbreaking and wonderful.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This is really great. I felt a lot like you and was missing Sam's pov. I really liked your way of how Sam buried Dean and of what happened between then and the time Dean came back. Especially his thoughts in the shower and then his reaction to seeing his brother back. I loved the season premier, it had a very eerie and confusing feeling to it. Made me want to see more and yet dreading it at the same time. So many possibilities where this could go. Hugs, Vonnie
Benigma chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Now that's what should have been shown in the premiere! This is brilliant! I'm sure we will eventually get to see what happened in those months, and I just hope it's as thoughtful, emotional and insightful as your version.

Omigosh, the first part tore my heart out. Sam reminiscing about their younger years was so touching. It was just the sort of thing that Sam wouldn't dare say to Dean while he was alive because of Dean's outward aversion to all things sentimental.

I would agree the development of his powers began as a last effort to save Dean's soul, but I feel his path will be much darker from here on. I can see the brothers eventually being pitted against each other. (Oh no!)

This was perfect. I wish we had seen more of Sam's perspective before being walloped with the appearance of Castiel, but you have more than made up for that!

Thanks for such an amazing and enjoyable read!

calcium77 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Good job! I was all teary at the beginning :-( So glad they brought Dean back from Hell first thing. I hated him being dead.

Merisha chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
OMG Sculls ... that was freaking brilliant! You wrote it exactly how I would have imagined those missing scenes. I loved the way you captured Sammy's despair, it was heartbreaking! Thank you for this wonderful fic, it really is the cherry on top of the Season Premier cake!

Mish ;)
luvjase chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
An awesome addition to an awesome episode. I loved the season premiere. Thought it was fantastic. This story fits in perfectly. I'm hoping, even though I doubt it will happen, that we have flashbacks to what was going on with Sam during those four months, especially since I think we will get those for Dean. But even if they don't do it, we have wonderful authors like you to fill in the gaps for us. I knew the new girl was going to be Ruby and I liked how you explained away the bra Dean found. Roomies. I like the idea especially since I really hope they didn't get intimate. Ick. Really, really loved that they had Sam wearing Dean's amulet (I was so hoping he would be!). It only seemed fitting. And I'm so glad you included that as well. There, a review of both the episode and your story. And I agree, it need more of Sam. Again, love, love your work and thanks so much for sharing!
Azure27 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Absolutey fantastic! Wish your scenes had been part of the episode. Thanks so much-hope to read more from you.

ames 449 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
how on earth did you find time to write this? lol. I gotta say this was a really excellent piece, Sculls. Loved it and it was really well written. I would have liked to see this in the show, and honestly, it could have been canon. Really good job. Loved the scene with Bobby in the beginning - so moving.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3