Reviews for My Expensive Love
sequel please
A Pathological Artist chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Love,love,love
lili chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Your fanfic was amazing! I loved! Thanks for having wrote a Gaara/Sakura geisha fanfic! :D
Noaccount chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
You know, i actually read a few of your fanfics. I never finished any of them because they all sucked hardcore. I'm not just talking about your shitty ass grammar and spelling but also your plots and lack of accuracy for characters. After about 2 of your lame fics, i completely gave up and put you on my shitlist of never-to-read-from "authors," right next to Stephanie Meyer. Your stories are an embarassment to read and i can't get past 3 sentences ithout seeing some kind of 2nd grade mistake. I suggest you try editing this trash called fanfiction an at least read it over before you publish it.
i.envy.clouds chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
omg!

great job!

i can't wait to read more storys!

Gaara X Sakura is my fav too!
thentherewasIA chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Update please!
sachiko haruki chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
nice! hm. wonder if there are memoirs of geisha and naruto cross overs.. seems nice! XD

reviewed~!
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
that was very cute! you should make a sequel!
katsumijp21 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
sweet , lovely storie. could easily be made into a multichapter fic. I'm sure a lot of other people would like that.

just one remark : the proper term is maiko , NOT maiku. other than that , great job!
angelluck14 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wow I happened to like Memoirs of a Geisha and this was very good too! This would've been a good multi-chapter story portraying the movie but still good though!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
a good idea !
gaarasakuralovers chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
seriously...you have to countinue this story!if you don't,i might just have to finish it for your permisin of course._oh yea,please stop writing cliff hangers!this story is to good to be left on a 's really was tsunadue's reaction to gaara's oh high and mightyness and his speech of llovve?just story,honestly!
bubblekq chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
WOOHOO THIS ROCKS! like HELL MAN DO MORE !
gaaras-loner chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
cute please update more i think it very cute!
KitChi chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
yay~! u rule~! again~

i nvr got to watch o read memoirs of a geisha.. so i hv no idea if tis is anything like it.. but im thinking of tis in d lines of.. 'omg~!' i think it's great.. i love it~!

n definitely a fav~ then again.. it's not surprise since u always write great gaasaku fics.. muah2~ _