Reviews for Out of the Darkness
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I don't like that Emmett said "what's wrong with you", to me Emmett seems like the kind of person who is completely devoted to Rosalie.
like he could never find any fault with her, it probably would've been better if he said "is there something wrong with ME" bit I love the story so much -
I just wanted to say that
meelee729697 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
His arms wrapped around her like a blanket. How fitting & beautiful.
Well writtn potrayal of this time for them.
Emotions came across perfectly.
Becky L chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Brilliant job-this was excellently written and really powerful, well done
HollyShannenForever chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
awww!
Twilightlovarr chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
I loved the ending!
Paula19 chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
I know this is about Rosalie (and I think you did a good job on her) but I love the way you write Emmett. He's so sweet and understanding and compassionate and I like the way you show that side of him.

Cheers, Paula
xCxBubblezx chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
THIS STROY WAS SOO GOOD! IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES! 3
RavenpuffDisneyNerd13 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
OMG, that was beautiful. Thanks!
Janiriki chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Well done. So the questions i suppose are ... do you know me? do you know my wife? HOW do you know our story?

Again i say

Well done, for those of you who haven't been there, sometimes life REALLY does happen like this.

J
Danielique chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
It was absolutely wonderful story. Thanks so much for writing.
Larien Elanesse chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
WOW! This was really good! I'll be the first one to admit it: I've never liked Rosalie. Ever (well, except for in fanfictions where she's human and really nice to Bella). Actually, the only time I ever liked vampire Rosalie was when she and Jacob kept fighting with each other in Breaking Dawn (and then only because I like Jacob even less than I like Rose).

But your Rosalie changed that for me! I couldn't help but love her and feel compassion for her in your story, and I thank you for that :)

Excellent story, and I think you got it all spot-on :)

-Larien
DobbyWobby chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
this is really really good, really powerful. i love it.

dobby
Foundation of Dreams chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
GReat job on this! I like the way you wrote it and you actually made her reactions reasonable. I almost always get annoyed when I read fics that involve the main character being raped, or explaining about being raped, because the writer usually makes her reaction sort of "Oh, yeah it happened. I'm going to go cry now, I'll be back in five minutes. -five minutes later- Oh hey! I'm over it now!"

Sorry about going off on a little rant there. Anyways, great job!
emilydearie chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Aw
Sarahgotbored chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
aww this is really good - please update