Reviews for Through the Eyes of a Warrior
Laegertha93 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Very good! I could feel the tension and the anguish of the mother! poor thing . . . the description was excellent! is this supposed to be the memories of Jen?
KuroiTama chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This is absolutely brilliant!

However in the way you're writing this I would more see this as Original fiction. The characters and all. If not for the mentioning of the movie I would not have known.

Again, brilliant work!
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
wow. that was so good. but im confused. is this before or after the origenal Dark Crystal?
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
such lovely description.

Garthim - scary.

Nice to see other Gelfing were saved.
Savina chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
This is pretty damn good. It obviously hasn't been updated for awhile but it wold be great if you pursued it. Good job!
Jemsy chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
I want mooooooooooooore! The Dark Crystal is so awesome! Oh, and, again, there is a Dark Crystal category now! Yippee! There are only 2 stories in there as of now and it wouldn't hurt to add a few more! ~_ Great writing! I'm guessing this story was about Jen... Please do some more!
krise chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
wow. i havnt seen the dark chrystal for sooo long now, but your story threw me back in its feel. there really is too less known about gelflings and from the style you write i guess you certainly have "other connections" to this world ...
Elizabeth Armstrong chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
This was great! i was surprised to see that the DC had on category - i love that film! My favourite part is in the forest - 'I don't like this!' and when the dog jumps out! Newayz, this was gr8!
Orangeblossom Brambleburr chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Very good-Do write more, please...I am interested in your take on the land striders. And I actually teared up while reading this-more please?