Reviews for Unpredicted World
shyfacewinona chapter 10 . 2/26
I really enjoyed what i have read so far keep going
Littlemissfaeangeldhampir chapter 10 . 1/17
Update pretty please
QueenLyssa chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
oh no, ben seems really sweet! He only wants to get to know Harry! And Draco, you seems to be making him grow up and away from his father's ideals but how much is he gunna be able to grow up. would he be able to see harry as Evan or would he sneer at him as the boy who lived? Cause honestly that threat from dumbledore implied that he would be putting Evan in the cup as Harry Potter...will you continue this story? Would love to read more of it.
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
Are you editing all of the chapters or just a few? Are you going to continue to write more chapters, or wait until you've finished editing them all? Now that I've asked my questions, let's review.

I quite like how you've gone over Even's childhood. Enough to make it personal, but not to much as to make it unbearably long. You've also made his parents seem like real people instead of robot guardian stand-ins like I've read in some stories. Nothing is super over done and even Evan's genius makes sense. I like that there is a sort of trauma from what he's been though, unlike the unrealisticness of Rowling's "poor abused hero" thing. One thing I did not like is the fact that we didn't see a whole lot of his life inside the school. We got updates and stuff but all we really know is that he's super advanced, super shy, was bullied, and is apprenticed in necromancy. I think it would've been cool to see maybe an hour or two of his school day; see how students react to him as they react. Other than that little detail, I think this story is brilliant and very deserving of the 1,070 favorites it has. It's well thought out and fun and I've quite enjoyed reading it.

I look forward to more,
UnorthodoxDreamer
abby1006 chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Principal means "primary" or "chief" - like the principal of a school, while Principle generally refers to a rule, law or general truth. Principle is always used as a noun; principal is usually used as an adjective but can also be a noun.
Amras2007 chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
I am sad to see this seems to be abandoned. I hope one day you get your inspiration back and decide to continue this since it seems to be getting better as it progressed.
blinddivinity chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Love this fic. Wonder what the Headmaster ment... Great fic.
Belldandy123 chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
My condolences on the loss of your beloved grandmother. We have just lost a dear family friend, who was both a Mentor and Grandfather to my youngest son. He's only 12 and this is his first real experience losing a loved one and he's heartbroken, so we know what you're going through. It is never easy to lose someone close to your heart and soul, so you have our thoughts and understanding. They say that 'time heals all wounds', but I don't agree with that. Some wounds go too deep for the healing, but it does help us cope better as time goes by. We wish you all the strength and support you need. Good luck!

Belldandy (and Robert)
Eliza chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Dear Author,
My condolences for your loss. I understand the effect of losing a family member can have on your writing. I hope that this distressing event has not not put off writing or completing this amazing fanfiction.
I know, for writers it is important to edit their work and ensure it has surpassed their level of expectation. However, as an avid reader of Unexpected World, I would like very much to know the story and want to finish enjoying the journey of Evans and Draco, more than the error free chapter.
The plot line, characterisation and language is brillian. Evan and his interaction with Draco as well as the love and care showered by Evan's fathers, had me intrigued till the very last word. However, I admit that I was annoyed at Ben and the sudden interest he showed towards the innocent Evan.
If you are still reading this review, all I am asking you is to please please please update soon. it's been three years since your last update and I can't wait to read more...
Eliza
iroshi chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Sometimes I go looking through the favorite stories of authors that I like, and occasionally that leads me to stories like this one, which haven't been updated in quite a while. I don't know what your current life situation is, but I wanted to let you know that people are still coming across this story and being enchanted by your version of Harry. I'm going to go ahead and put a follow on it in case you ever decide to pick it back up again because I would love to read the rest of the story!
Good story chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
Good story, uuuuupppppppdddddddddaaaaaaaattttttttttteeeeeeee!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
I'm really sorry for your loss. I hope this doesn't impact your writing much, but I know if it were me it would. My condolences.
Lyndsey chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I don't mean to be rude, but if you're trying to say Dumbledore would not approve Harry growing up with gay parents, that's very unrealistic seeing that Dumbledore is gay himself
SakuraKoi chapter 9 . 2/19/2014