Reviews for Unpredicted World
PHEONIX39 chapter 10 . 4/13
I'm sorry about your grandmother. I really!Y enjoyed what you have written so far. Good luck with school and everything else and I'll keep an eye out for more of your work if you ever write more Harry Potter stories. CHEERS!
PHEONIX39 chapter 7 . 4/13
Ok,. I was way off of my thought of who Jean was based on. I was thinking incrediblely intelligent, tad unpredictable,. A female named Jean from the Story Men. Go ahead and laugh I did, I'll admit I was way off base... ROFLMAO!
MargaritaS chapter 10 . 3/8
i was so sad to see this wasnt a chapter :( this has been a fantastic story so far, and though it has been quite some time since you last updated i will keep my fingers crossed that you return :)
Enishi-Haru chapter 10 . 2/13
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
WhiteWolfChick chapter 10 . 1/25
I was very disappointed to realise this story hadn't been updated in awhile. I really liked it and would love to see it finished...
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2016
When I first saw SWA, I was thinking Shinigami Woman's Association from Bleach... Lol
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2016
I LOVE IT, KEEP WEITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2016
I LOVVVVVVVVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
Dayyyumm this story is SO good. You have to complete this. Take as many weeks, months or years as you want but please DO update in the future! I'd be so disappointed to see this left unfinished ;_;
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2016
First of, I really like your story. It's really original and unique. There are so many stories out there where Harry gets sent to an orphanage by the Dursleys and ends up getting adopted by a famliy, both muggle or magical. But I have not once come across one like yours. I really like the idea of Harry (Evan) having two dad's and I love the school you made up in your story. Although it is unlikely, I hope you continue this story sometime soon. I have really enjoyed reading it so far.
Greetings from cold rainy Germany :)
Charlie0925 chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
I am so in love with this truly brilliant fic and the amazing characters you have created here! Please, please, please, please come back to this fic when you have the chance, it's far to good of a story not to be finished and I truly cannot wait to see what happens next! ;o)
shyfacewinona chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
I really enjoyed what i have read so far keep going
Littlemissfaeangeldhampir chapter 10 . 1/17/2015
Update pretty please
QueenLyssa chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
oh no, ben seems really sweet! He only wants to get to know Harry! And Draco, you seems to be making him grow up and away from his father's ideals but how much is he gunna be able to grow up. would he be able to see harry as Evan or would he sneer at him as the boy who lived? Cause honestly that threat from dumbledore implied that he would be putting Evan in the cup as Harry Potter...will you continue this story? Would love to read more of it.
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
Are you editing all of the chapters or just a few? Are you going to continue to write more chapters, or wait until you've finished editing them all? Now that I've asked my questions, let's review.

I quite like how you've gone over Even's childhood. Enough to make it personal, but not to much as to make it unbearably long. You've also made his parents seem like real people instead of robot guardian stand-ins like I've read in some stories. Nothing is super over done and even Evan's genius makes sense. I like that there is a sort of trauma from what he's been though, unlike the unrealisticness of Rowling's "poor abused hero" thing. One thing I did not like is the fact that we didn't see a whole lot of his life inside the school. We got updates and stuff but all we really know is that he's super advanced, super shy, was bullied, and is apprenticed in necromancy. I think it would've been cool to see maybe an hour or two of his school day; see how students react to him as they react. Other than that little detail, I think this story is brilliant and very deserving of the 1,070 favorites it has. It's well thought out and fun and I've quite enjoyed reading it.

I look forward to more,