Reviews for New MegaMan Battle Network
AngelBlitz chapter 51 . 12/14/2015
This is a good story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
strato-abyss17 chapter 50 . 6/5/2014
Two words: holy crap. I was actually expecting something that was still within the guidelines of the series, but this is a complete twist! Impressive, in all sense of the word. Makes me wonder if you'll continue this...
Panzer chapter 50 . 2/28/2014
Mate, your an epic writer, and I really hope you keep this up and finish your series :D
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 49 . 12/21/2013
Well, now, this is gonna be interesting.
maxblast chapter 45 . 10/26/2013
...Bass, you bastard...
Guest chapter 40 . 10/17/2013
I wonder what's next?
Aurineko chapter 40 . 10/15/2013
Woot! Go Useful-Roll!
Guest1 chapter 39 . 10/3/2013
Oops I accidentally write hubsoul, I MEANT hubstyle.
Guest1 chapter 39 . 10/3/2013
AHHHHH! You are an amazing writer! Killer Cliffie oh man that's intense in every way! Love the hubsoul and all of your interpretations of the story, beautiful. Hope you can update soon!:)
Satoshi chapter 39 . 6/7/2013
Where is the next chapter I love the story!
SteadyUniverse chapter 39 . 4/10/2013
Wow this chapter really screwed my head. I wonder if this is going to be permanent or at least semi-permanent because Lan's body is definitely dead. This story is fantastic and I really hope you update soon, I cant wait for another chapter.
SteadyUniverse chapter 24 . 4/8/2013
I find it interesting that you named the third cybeast Fenrir and made him a serpent. Fenrir was originally a wolf in Norse mythology but, I guess Gregar's kind of a wolf anyway so it would have been weird. Anyway, really nice story, cant find anything to critique.
SteadyUniverse chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
It's nice to find a good Battle Betwork fic, this is a favorite series of mine and theres not many good stories. Anyway, I really like it so far.
Stormcrash chapter 39 . 4/2/2013
I absolutely love this story and am glad to see you still updating it, though I wish the updates were more frequent. I have been reading it for a while and hope you keep at it, it's definitely the best, darkest and well built take on the battle network/nt warrior universe I've seen. I hope you keep the updates coming and get your other plots incorporated eventually.
The Bad Hat Hooligan chapter 39 . 1/27/2013
Been following this story for a long time.

Man! What a cliffhanger! You would have never seen anything like that in the games, anime, or Manga.

What will become of Lan with those injuries he sustained?

Hoping to see the next chapter soon. Keep up the good work.