Reviews for Alice Walker: Loveless
Fenrir16 chapter 12 . 9/27/2011
..First I thought it was just a dream...

But wait what, have I missed something?
ollie-wodge chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
I can't decide which of thee dings I live more D: your writing it so emotive and detailed I realy enjoyed Reading this! Thanks you for posting it :) x
JacqlaneMaeFrost chapter 18 . 6/15/2011
I muched perfered the happy endding. I couldn't stand the other one. I would have shot it a million times them piced it back together just to slash it up again. It made me sad to see Allen so sad.
nonamemanga chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
You know, When I read loveless, I thought the manga. Now this sounds very similar to the movie Penelope.
Guardoflight chapter 17 . 2/16/2011
A sad ending to this romance which I wasn't really expecting but never the less a great ending to a good story
HinLove chapter 18 . 2/16/2011
Aaaw, so sad...

And I feel sorry for Tyki, he tried so hard ;.;

(Sorry, Poker Pair is my favorite Yullen stands 3rd, but I do like your story!)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHJHHHHHHH chapter 17 . 2/15/2011
THATS HOW U END IT. AAAAAAARGH, RETARD! I LOVED THIS STOREY THEN YOU HAD TO END IT LIKE THAT!. !
moshimellow chapter 17 . 2/14/2011
;A ;

So sad!
BlueStar1937 chapter 17 . 2/14/2011
I like this story and want to read others of yours but i hope some have happy endings not like this one.
BlueStar1937 chapter 17 . 2/14/2011
I can't believe you killed them? Tyki yes but Kanda and Alice? I have been reading this story since you started and waited so long for a happy ending? Yeah its happy they all die! Not! The story was good till the end which was sad. :(
Miss.Jessi-Pon chapter 17 . 2/14/2011
i cried, lol. That is one sad ending...
Thrice the Double U chapter 17 . 2/14/2011
I wuz kinda hopin' 4 a happy ending, but that's not what I got... *sigh* But, it was a twist and an author should always keep that in mind. :) Anyway, this was interesting and Creepy Tyki just got creepier! LOL
fangirl12232 chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
ooooooooo does kanda still love allen or in the end of the story when tyki and allen was about to get married will kanada mess up the weddeing
Guardoflight chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
A good chapter, the end was kind of unexpected but I look forward to seeing what will happen next
BlueStar chapter 16 . 11/28/2010
Are Alice and Kanda going to have a happy ending or a sad one? I hope it is a happy one!
178 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »