Reviews for Are those DEATHBERRIES?
Sagalink chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
*Shines Grammar Police badge* Heh, looks to me like you have put crazy-ness in your story. We won't punish you, the rest was SO good, especially compared with other stories on this site, but you better put craziness next time. Just kidding, I have no right to act superior to you... Funny story, by the way.
KoalaNoob chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Light paw is so funny! She's just like Luna from Harry potter!
jonie chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
i love warrior cats.i love all of i have not heard of lightpaw and i would love to read about them in the warrior cat books!
Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was fantastic! I love how you characterized Lightpaw and Thymepelt. Lightpaw's dreaminess was so well done; she reminded me a bit of Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. :D

-Firestorm N.
x.Sunspirit.x chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I really enjoyed this! It was well written, and Lightpaw's logic was perfectly logical, while making no sense at all. I don't think I explained that very well, but as the author, I'm sure you understand what I mean. At least I hope you do... Ok back on track!

I also enjoyed how Thymepelt was feeling so confused as he tried to prove his point and that Lightpaw so effortlessly defended her ideas. Thymepelt's change of heart in the end was really sweet too.

I hope to read more of your writing soon!
sparkstorm of lightningclan chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
the way she is dreamy is just hilarious. my favorite part was the deaathberries!
Owlflight29 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
okay it's not funny but really well written. Happy yes, thanks for the read! ))/?))

poor mentor, thats his apprentice
Sunfur29 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow, this is hilarious. :D Nice job!
hahahahahahaha chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
tee hee
Chillednight chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
LOL. I loved it.
Ashlight11 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Lol. I actually did laugh, it was so fun to read!
Im-a-book-addict chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
the whole time i was reading this i heard luna love-good from harry potter
Angeluff chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Wow, that was so well written and funny at the same time. Very thoughtful apprentice, Lightpaw is. I enjoy her different take on the Warrior life. -
noblepond chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Meeheheheheehe, Lightpaw's really like Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter...
V-Roxie-V chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
...

O.

M.

G.

That was brilliant. I...really want to see more of Lightpaw. She's so...epic. I love how she thought StarClan was plotting an attack! Great job!