Reviews for Of One Mind
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Very good.
Mists chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
This is SUCH a good story! Why doesn't this have more reviews? The characters were spot on. Very cool sci-fi concept. One thing that would make it better though would be page break lines. I'm not sure if you had them in when you uploaded it and the site deleted them without you knowing, (I've had that happen a lot) but adding them in when the scene shifts would make it a lot easier to read. Overall, very cool story.
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Totally totally awesome! So creative and fun, even just PICTURING the combination. :D I'm gonna copy this sucker to my computer. Got anything else? Like after-effects? Hee hee! You rock!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
That was good. Entertaining. I liked your OCs and that was a really cool idea to put them all together in one body! Very unique. The writing was good, Scotty was cool, and even though they were all stuck together, the characterization was good and provided a number of laughs. I especially liked the scene where you replayed all of their thoughts and they were exactly the same, and where Spock smiled at the end and McCoy complained. Cool story.
Jay Lee Leuis chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Wow, that has got to be one of the best star trek fics i've ever read. definately gonig on the favorites list.