Reviews for Chuck vs The Proxy
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Love it! I actually laughed out loud, for real. I know you wrote this nearly six years ago but I wouldn't mind more of this type story. I'd be interested in seeing Carina buying her bridesmaid dress or attending a Lamaze class while Chuck is on a mission or out of town for business. Or BABYSITTING! LOL! As always great job!
Jbear1974 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Loved it! Especially the last line of the story!
grandetiopaco chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was adorable!
Sara MBDIN chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Sara MBDIN
Doc in Oz chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I'm reading this at work, trying to deal with customers and still have a straight face...

OK, so that didn't work.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Awesome job ! XP
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I love them! I just read both of these stories and they are absolutely hilarious! Especially this one! I like how they went in there all confident and now have Sarah engaged. hehe...priceless. Ah, Charah goodness, how I have missed you! Tonight's epi has me practically floating!
awelle chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Okay, you did do a follow up. I should have checked your profile before simply assuming, that no second chapter meant there wouldnt be a continuation for the Balance Sheet. Unfortunately I dont know how to edit a review.

That was great. Your Sarah is so cute. I loved the visual of her hiding behind Carina.

Loved Chucks suggestion of using Ellie as a sounding board instead. Also I think she would have the other extreme there. ;) Ellie would probably marry her off to Chuck immediately.
rachel-rage chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Hey Bill, Rachel here.

I've been reading your entire collected works, and I've got to say I love your work. Shipper fanfic is my favorite to read, and yours is the best. I've also got to commend you on your grammar, which has improved markedly since the first story, which was my only critique. I like the situations in all your storys and I especially like that each has a happy ending, a vow I hope you'll keep up. Keep writing!
Switters782 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Very cute.
Robert Modean chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Very cute, and I liked the turn the conversation took toward the end. Best line had to be the "For goodness sake, talk to Ellie" it was laugh out loud funny.
Osced chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
So funny...much more funnier then Chuck vs The Balance Sheet...How can you came up with this hilarious ideas...
chuckfanDOC chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
this is my favorite one shot story. It is hilarious and just sappy enough to make it great.
verkisto chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Ha! Very clever, smarty pants.