Reviews for Good boy
dungareed shithe chapter 1 . 4/26
this 63 aged strawberry blonde 63 age boy loved it pale light ice blued eyed s/m etreme kink shithead boy would like to meet up with you in erie pa iam into bottm extreme kink smrie pa i always am dontowtown erie state st have close friend at 9th and state tower i alwayseeemeet up to slave live on my pension, bootlicking toilet tissue bot toilet boy custom s/m videos and postetrs to regular ones makes us money youtop me slave bottom i live inhead to toe dungareesamage 63 strawberry blonde soft pink pale no tan skin pale ice cold light blue eyes street code name is shithead doto my 130 iq genius mind can make money off technology i create have lots of s/m toys dennis james tom sir sirplpzak legal name no internet instead of fantasty lets make your ideas real onvideo tto patentand sell i make you rich ikam 4 real no lullsit i also have full dress cadet uniform think of money u make off of me as toy soldier boy i am for real just rent car fly to erie we u haukl it back to your place sir place
Belovedly Loveless chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
zomg, I like it! I like it all, every bit of it! Please update soon!

Nimorid chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Ik~! :D Nimo wants more~
Rulisu chapter 1 . 9/26/2008

How could you? [

It's amazing so far, by the way.

Update soon, please!
Raexneol chapter 1 . 9/23/2008

I loved Reno's internal monologue as he was hanging there. Brilliant characterization-I could see him really thinking stuff like that, lol. And then the whole 'Ah, well, it was fun while it lasted' resignation, as if it's not really dying that gets him down, but the fact that the fun's over. Very nice!

An update would be wonderful.
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
wow... great so far. I love that Reno's conscious has Tseng's voice... and it was fantastic when Tseng arrived, and sad that Reno was expecting the most he would do to help was kill him. Great characterisation so far, and I think the way that Reno does what hes asked from Tseng is good, verydifferent from how Reno is normally portrayed but he seems very in character. (Especially how Reno finds dying "annoying")