Reviews for Anatomy for Dummies
vampygrl04 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Wow! I loved this! You should keep it going!

XOXO, Vampy
123iluvzac chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
lol!
Streaming Radiant Fire chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I'd pay good money for a Teacher Edward...sigh.

Amazing-ness! I loved it!
GoldenEyess chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
That was... PHEW! HOT.

I wonder how many people you'll have begging for this to be more than just a one-shot? I'll be one of them!
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
LOL! I kindda want a teacher like Edward! That will be like MAda Awesome! D! loved it!
creampuffsteph chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
um, loved it. that was hot. and seeing how my story has bella taking a college level anatomy course and edward's help as a tutor...it inspired me for sure. did you already know all about human anatomy or what? bc that was my issue, not really knowing much about all that. haha

anyway, i thought it was hilarious, your intro into how every femal wanted doctor c. it made me giggle and wish that i had a hot teacher like that in highschool. i did have a young male teacher when i was a soph but he was not exactly attractive. what a waste. just kidding.

anyway, so good. i'm glad you got it out there, and just in time!
Elizabeth93 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
she dreamt of Edward... well don't most of us? [sighs] dreamy... anyway, awesome teacher Edward. :)
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I loved this one-shot. Teachers are always hot in these little scenarios and Alice and Angela made it beyond hilarious. I just couldn't get enough of it. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Kuro Garyuu chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Why is the idea of a Teacher Edward so incredibly hot? It can't just be me, right? :) I'd definitely take anatomy if Edward taught it... *mind out of gutter mind out of gutter*
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I liked it. It was one of my favorite Teacher Edward ones yet.
iamawickedchild chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Ok, Doctor Edward tutoring! those words are simple magical!

HOT! indeed! :D

very well done!
Withlove121 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I think this would be a good story to continue if you ask me!
grtchn chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
OMG DONT JUST MAKE THIS A ONE SHOT! KEEP GOING! PLEASE?
pandz0rz chapter 1 . 9/21/2008