Reviews for Crescenzo's Academy
Yelling Cupcake chapter 10 . 6/4/2022
Hey, I really like this story but the timeline has me confused from the start because Harry was 1 year and a few months old when he was attached in 1981 and 16 more years would have made him 17 and a few months old. Same goes with Draco who was born a month before Harry on 5 June 1980, going with that, they should both be at least 17 not 16.
Flying Chrissy chapter 10 . 6/7/2020
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2018
More please or if someone has adopted this story please put the name of the author on here please
LibbyRose chapter 9 . 10/5/2018
Rant Ahead! :
i feel kinda bad for poor Draco.. he looks for his mate for a year and is totally open and doing all he can to make harry recieve his love- even got him a frigg'n puppy! Yes, draco knew his openess was mostly one sided, but imagine how hurt he was finding out something harry was hiding! Draco probable felt untrusted and like the whole relationship was one sided. Harry was already making draco work for his affection! Harry is a jerk for stabbing the guilt knife deeper and making Draco feel like a jerk- even if what he said was wrong- harry knew draco was hurt! they were both hurt and now everything is pinned on Draco... lol.. sorry about that..rant.. i love the story, btw..
erudite.cielo chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
i learned to love Draco in this story.. good job!
erudite.cielo chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
i learned to love Draco in this story.. good job!
Kate.R12 chapter 10 . 6/2/2017
Love this story - has it been adopted by someone? I would love to see this continued!
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
I love it!
Continue, please!
sam chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
Just found this and loved it. I wish there was more
Queen of all things Nerdy chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
I think the story is fantastic! I am sorry that it is up for adoption, but I completely understand a busy schedule. But anyway, I just thought that you should know that it is awesome and I love your writing style. Everyone likes a little praise once and a while...even if it is a little late. Thanks a bunch!
katrin.gruzmark chapter 10 . 3/23/2016
Hey can you tell us if the story already got adopted or not?
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 10 . 9/18/2015
Interesting.
FandomNerdLover chapter 10 . 9/17/2015
Hi i'm willing to adopt this story
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
if my supposed mate kissed me like that he'd find himself in the hospital win with a few broken bones
KawaiiNinja.982 chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
In ch 3 you comment about a mix of a stag and a phoenix had me thinking of a hippogriff? Closest animal maybe?