Reviews for Warped
Celenas chapter 31 . 11/10/2013
Dear god this story was an emotional rollarcoaster. I can't hold all these feels that I got from reading this. There were parts everything was so bleak and depressing and others that warmed my heart and made me laugh. All the characters were great, including your OCs.

The ending was bittersweet. I'm glad they didn't go back to Megs. Sure he did the right thing in the end, but the old bucket head should have left it well alone from the start and he might still have his trine.

I wished there was more interaction between Warp and Pulse near the end, I really wish for those two to get through this. I was a bit disappointed with how Starscream and Skyfire ended it off, but understand it was more realistic as there's too much between them still and if they were to ever reconcile it would take a lot more than that. (I still hope they do, you've got me hopelessly shipping them now.)

I truly do love this universe you've created. I haven't felt this emotionally attached to a story and its characters like this in a long time. I look forward to begin reading the next instalment.
Supermoi chapter 31 . 3/13/2013
Wonderful, wonderful! it was awesome! I loved it, and the open ending was good too XD What will happen to the factionless trine now? We gotta see!
Supermoi chapter 28 . 3/13/2013
Aww no Button! You're too young to be stuck into an adult body! D:
Supermoi chapter 26 . 3/13/2013
Oh hell YEAH! RESCUE AT LAST! Slipstream is soo resourcefull and soooo cute! I wanna give him tons of hugs!
Supermoi chapter 23 . 3/13/2013
Argh! I can't TAKE those damn mind games both Siphon AND Megatron are now playing on poor TC! Would there be ANYTHING left of him afterward? They sure as hell needs to get a moveon about rescuing him, and sooner rather then later!
Supermoi chapter 22 . 3/13/2013
So even megatron thinks that Siphon's severely overdoing it. Figures... And of course he tries to grab something out of it anyway. he,s still a damn fragger... Using sparklings to get to their creators is the lowest, most aft-fragged thing to do. On the other hand, I always grins when Warp's about :) he makes me lols even when he doesn,t tries to XD
Supermoi chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
FUCKIT! I want to tear someone to pieces right now... They have NO RIGHT to do this to little Slipstream! I hope that the little one's not lost forever. That would just be so damn horrible...
Supermoi chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
OMG I so want to kill Siphon right now! Stop tortuing my seekers you damn sadist!
Supermoi chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Why is every human on the sparkling's path so hell-bent on fragging /selling/ them?! What if I came along and tried to seel /thei/ kid? I bet they wouldn't like /that/...
Supermoi chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
lmao XD That story's just too funny and the sparklings are adorable!
Rebeldynasty chapter 31 . 1/23/2012
This is definitely worthy of applause. It wasn't a downer ending; there was a tinge of hopeful. I wonder what exactly had crossed TC's mind there, at the end?

This was every bit as good as Screaming Blue Murder, and I cannot wait to read Future Tense.

I caught the odd typo throughout this story, and some spelling errors, but if I had to guess, these are not mistakes you'd have made normally. You probably were quite distracted at those points, as I have seen you are more than capable of proper grammar and spelling ordinarily.

This was fantastic. :) Never stop writing. If you ever writer something original and get it published, I hope very much to read it.
Rebeldynasty chapter 30 . 1/23/2012
Phew, glad Footloose got away from Mitchell-and the blast-when she did. I kind of feel sorry for him, getting caught in it though, scum though he may have been.

And I couldn't have been more surprised by Megatron's compassion. He wasn't out of character, or anything-in fact, you've done a wonderful job in portraying all of oyur characters, both canon and OC alike. I just didn't expect he'd take pity on 'Warp, when all he wanted was his daughter back. And to tell him to get her medical attention? Heh, even Megs is getting soft.

I also rather enjoyed the dialogue between Megs and Star, along with the interal monologue; after all of his struggle, he made a choice not for himself, but for his trine. :) I rather liked that.

I wonder what their next step will be? I hope 'Warp finishes off Siphon, this time.
Rebeldynasty chapter 29 . 1/23/2012
Well, I guess the good thing about Pace is Skywarp can get himself off of it with will power, instead of treating it or needing a cure, like they did with the other forms of Blue.

And as for Longbeam-she should keep her over-opinionated nose out of things. I mean, that's just cold, assuming Starscream would just abandon his "niece" like that; he might find the little bugger irritating, but even he's not that much of a jerk. (Snobby Policebots. Hmph!) And frankly, I'm GLAD he back-handed Cali. Yessir, none of this B.S. about molly-coddling her, just because she's a femme.

Augh. I can't believe Footloose fell for Mitchell's crap...after all she's endured, after all the lies she's been spoon-fed...why did she fall for it? *Sigh* Naive little spark. She'll figure it out.

And damn...the "Sun Egg" exploded...I wonder if Warp is okay?

I hope they can rescuse "Lucy" soon.
Rebeldynasty chapter 28 . 1/23/2012
Why...WHY do there have to be so many snags, so many plot twists in your stories? AAAAARGH!

Now Megatron is sewing seeds of doubt in Footloose's mind?

What is with all the mind games these mechs and femmes play?

At points, I keep thinking "Megatron isn't so bad, he regrets letting his best go", but it always comes down to his own agenda.

I really hope he doesn't succeed. She doesn't need to grwo up yet; she and Seem will when the time is right.

Come on "Day" Skywarp, c'mon "uncles", beat the slag out of these guys! Keep them from corrupting the kids like that.

All the munipulation is hard enough on a grown up...on a child? Just deplorable.

(I'm a parent, so I can put myself in Skywarp's place; well, not the part where he kind of wishes he didn't have them-for their own safety. But that inner struggle part is dead on).

You're too good at this, really, you are.
Rebeldynasty chapter 27 . 1/23/2012
The scene with TC all broken and the others comforting him also made me tear up. It's so easy to put yourself in the characters positions. Both canon and OC alike are very real, very layered.

And damn, I knew there had to be a catch. Now Siphon has 'Warp and Footloose.

I hope they're rescued before he can do any damage to them.

And I hope, when he gets the chance this time, Skywarp finishes him off, once and for all.