Reviews for Between the Lines
fangbang chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
so glad to see an update on this one... I love their chemistry ;)
Bromizlefosho12 chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
more more more! please! soon! i will die without it for any longer!

i was jumping for joy *literally* when i got the alert that there was a new story! please dont make me wait anymore!
cshorte chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
sirodro chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
Can I just say how much I love you in this moment! I SO LOVE YOU! You rocked this chapter my friend...hit it RIGHT OUT OF THE PARK YOU DID! GRAND ASS SLAMMED IT! AND by the gods I am stir ass crazy with excitment as I sit here in my robe and slippers with coffee in hand, caffiene roaring through my veins...CHARGED with anticipation for your next chapter! Even without the blessed caffiene.. I would STILL be over the top after reading this chapter...then you whoo me with that A/N my friend! WHOWHO! Bring it please! You are too damn good for always have been for me! How I adore thee! Lordy...I need to calm my butt down! Pray thee do not make me wait too long, I fear I may explode!

Sending you a super massive hug!

cabr chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
Yey! I am so excited about the story! Please keep it coming!
hpgurl3113 chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
such a good story! PLEEZ continue! cant wait 2 c wat happens with bella & edward
Breena Marie chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
AH! How cute and romantic! Meeting up again at a ball with Edward looking all dashing-like. ) Love it. PLEASE update soon. )
Craving2Read chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
Yeah! You're continuing this story!

Nice chapter. Looking forward to see what you do next with the plot.
squoosh-bunny chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
Oft! Is it hot in here or is it just me? My god woman! This is amazing! And a chance to make up to us next chapter...yes please :P I love this story so much! Congratulations :) *and sorry for my overuse of exclamation marks haha...*

~Suzy chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
*shocked face* you updated. Huzzah!

Can't wait for the next chapter. x
angstsmoker chapter 14 . 3/11/2009

quote: A/N: I haven’t forgotten about all of you, I swear! Allow me to use the next chapter as an opportunity to make it up to you . . .* wiggles eyebrows mischievously *... gonna take you up on that, lol
cullenlvr2012 chapter 14 . 3/10/2009
This chapter was amazing, but unfortunately I still have to kill you for not updating for so long. Haha no I would never do that to you. You are too good of a writer.
krissf chapter 14 . 3/10/2009
I love the last so incredibly sweet and romantic and simple all in its only three words that can make that feeling.I love it.
ahealthyaddiction chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
I found this story a little late... but I love it already! I'm a big fan of yours, and this story is no exception. I can't wait to read the rest!
Sare Liz chapter 14 . 3/10/2009
le sigh. All is right in the world.

Well, all will be right in the world when someone demands Mr. Michael P. Newton's letter of resignation on their desk. But this is a close second.

Looking forward to the next chapters.
682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »