Reviews for Between the Lines
sunshinelollypops chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
okay. my reactions to this chapter were as follows:

1) WOOH! an update! there is a god!

2) NOO! you can't just leave it there! this chapter needs more sex!

nah, jokes. im just impatient like that...but i so want them to kiss nd make up so they can ride off into the sunset and have babies and all that shizz. actually no i don't. i love the drama and suspense- well, actually, i APPRECIATE the drama and suspense, because when the characters finally do make up i find that it's better to read because they've gone through all this crap to be together. so yeah. while i'm currently frustrated that they didn't make up...i think it's good to draw things out. if they made up this chapter it would've felt unrealistic.

good job

now update! so i can go spazz in my next review too!

sunshinelollypops x
LoveCullen chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
Yes! Very glad that you updated! Missed this story during the break. Thank you! Can't wait to read their reunion..D
ColbieLove1257 chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
OMG! I Love this story its freakin amazing, your such a talented writer and I love all your stories! I have grown a lot of respect for you while reading this story. Even though some people trashed it you stayed strong and kept writing and im so glad you did! I love it, keep writing.
writer girl chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
y did you have to stop it right there? it was getting to the good part.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
ABOUT FRIGGING TIME. Thank you. I really like this story and I WOULD really like you as an author if you updated more frequently. *COUGH COUGH*
BlackSurmise chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
OH MAI GOOSH THIS IS POSTIVELY ONE OF THE ABSOLUTE BESTT STORIES EVER! KEEP WRITING!
Mashedpotatoedvamp chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
Omg i loved it...im so glad u finally updated and that edward and abella finally are together Woot! lol so anyhoo i do have an account but it wont let me sign in otherwise i would write this on my account...lol so anyhoo imma quit ranting now by luv ya bunches love me
LovesTheHeat chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
yay! you're alive. i was wondering about this story...

it's good to finally get an update - and a good one at that! alice makes me laugh.

and eddie... dude. i'll dance with you!

update soon. :)
luv4edwardcullen chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
aw! good chapter
neoearthqueen30 chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
this was great!
GorgeousGummyBear chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
AH! you're back FINALLY! You owe all of us a fluffy chapter for the long wait *pouts*
Rosette-Cullen chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
You write very nice sexual tension. ;)

I'm so glad you FINALLY finished this! Whoo!
JenMar91 chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
I love it so far. I can't wait for more!

~ Jennie Marie
fangbang chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
so glad to see an update on this one... I love their chemistry ;)
Bromizlefosho12 chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
more more more! please! soon! i will die without it for any longer!

i was jumping for joy *literally* when i got the alert that there was a new story! please dont make me wait anymore!
695 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »