Reviews for Between the Lines
Amelia Bedelia chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Oh, man... very cute... and you're saying the next chapter is even better? Can't wait!

Amelia Bedelia chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
Ha - Alice and Jasper were great! But I especially loved when Edward said he WASN'T paying for Bella's meal! It was just a big ol' "No." That's AWESOME! Haha!

Amelia Bedelia chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
Haha - just don't screw it up... I liked that last bit! Of course, I loved it when Edward just plopped down at ther desk and looked through her stuff, and also when he assigned her that column, of course... nice!

Amelia Bedelia chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Haha - even though I saw it coming... I still loved it, all the same... especially the fact that Edward seemed happy. :D

Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Hmm... this sounds like a good start to a story! Can't wait to read more!

MrsEJCullen chapter 15 . 9/2/2009
great
Jess - Loves forever chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
Hii!

OMG OMG OMG. Wow. what a fricking fantastic fic. its bloody brilliant. You hooked me in from the start till the right end of this chapter. Love the whole interaction with Edward and Bella. Im liking tanya. And love Jasper and Alice. Oh cant forget Rose and Em. Hate Mike and Jessica. But really hate Mikee. Bloody pervert. I honestly cant believe i havent read this story before but really happy i found it. This fic is amazing. Cant wait for more. Cant wait to see where Edward takes Bella. Update asap.

Love Jess

xoxo
marianasgirl chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
Awwe, I love this story! I cant wait to see where he takes her ! :)
VampiresaInShadows chapter 15 . 7/30/2009
This story is wonderful! It's so bad people go around waisting their time by flaming it. To me, you are very much talented. :)

And I belive Edward is taking Bella to the meadow, or some place related to it. Some place calm and romantic, were the can talk, and talk, annd kiss, and kiss... *drools*

Love it, please update soon ;)
Leah chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This story is amazing. I can't wait to read more chapters. PLEASE POST SOON!
Fallen.so.Far chapter 15 . 7/20/2009
Uh WOW. that was... well I don't have any words for it lol.

It was great, i loved the story, I teared up a bit too. It was really sad at one point. Great writing, keep it up and keep updating please!
Freckles0628 chapter 15 . 7/15/2009
please please please please HURRY!
JulyRose chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
I REALLY like this story too. I'm curious to see what happens next. How Bella's new job will turn out. What will happen with Edward and her. About Alice and Jasper. What happened to Emmett and Rosalie. And what happened after Bella and edward were fired? Update when u can please.

3 JR 3
fanofedward151 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Do you need someone to light a fire? lol just kidding, I know life sometimes gets in the way, but you're killing me dear! I LOVE your story and the plot, and I really can't wait until you update... I hope everything is ok with ya... much love to one of my favorite authors!
Gaby41791 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009