Reviews for Between the Lines
ImaginativeNerd chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
Amazing and unique writing style and story idea. Although its a twilight FanFic i feel as though you've created a whole new story, of which i wouldn't hesitate in buying if i were to come across it in a book shop :)

Keep it up, great writer.
Allana Rose chapter 13 . 2/15/2010
I so can't wait for more!
Samirabws chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
love it
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
I really like this story!

The 'Updated' section at the top is worrying me though...It's been months! Please update soon!
julie chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
yeah, I think you could quite see it coming...but I don't mind at all, I still LOVE it :)
Fudgy Buddy chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Hahah, drunk Jasper. Nice ending to the chapter! I can't wait to read the next
Romancebuffgian chapter 13 . 10/28/2009
hey good job wit the story. i rele like it hope u update soon.
jamie chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
holy shit

are you planning on updating this story? It's literally been like 5 months. DO IT ALREADY. I'm totally losing interest.
Amelia Bedelia chapter 15 . 9/9/2009
Aw, cute! I'm glad they're finally back together! And their conversation returned to the same old bickering - not the overly lovey dovey stuff, you know? That's good! I really liked that!

I'm guessing this story is coming to a close soon... do you know how many more chapters are left?

Update soon!

Amelia Bedelia chapter 13 . 9/9/2009
I really like where you've taken this story... the one thing that confuses me, though, is why Edward had to leave Bella. Bella said he made some sort of sacrifice by leaving her with this note and Bella felt guilty... but I really can't piece together why - can you help me out?

Amelia Bedelia chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Ok, she's gonna sue, right? Man, she'd get big bucks since he's way up in the corporation... Maybe they'll give Edward Mike's job... and Bella will get a ton of money so she can take some time off and write a fiction novel! :D

Amelia Bedelia chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
Damn - you thought of the recycling bin... well, then she's screwed! Unless Edward threatens to quit if Bella gets fired - that would be interesting!

Amelia Bedelia chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
Come on, Bella, think - recyle bin! I have to use it for accidentally deleted stuff ALL the time! :D

Amelia Bedelia chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Oh, man... very cute... and you're saying the next chapter is even better? Can't wait!

Amelia Bedelia chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
Ha - Alice and Jasper were great! But I especially loved when Edward said he WASN'T paying for Bella's meal! It was just a big ol' "No." That's AWESOME! Haha!

695 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »