Reviews for Between the Lines
IsaKassees chapter 15 . 7/2/2009
Just found this story and love it. Is it to be continued or is it abandoned:(? Not like I could update a story every other day, just so dang hard to be patient when you like a good read! To all your flamers, just throw down the gauntlet and encourage them to come up with their own fluffy bunny generic version of the story and then sit on it.
AussiePiper1992 chapter 15 . 6/30/2009
aw plz plz plz update soon! i need more
AussiePiper1992 chapter 10 . 6/30/2009
i thought the last chapter was amazing.. wot a great way to get to say goodbye...dw about all the ppl saying crap about it.. there just jelous u can write and they cnt lol
AussiePiper1992 chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
omg edward is soo sweet.. ur story is amazing:D u rock
AussiePiper1992 chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
i love Love LOVE this story!
LaTiDo chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I just started reading and I love it! It's so good. Can't wait for the next update! Its so good. I love Bella and Edward this way.
09xuereba chapter 15 . 6/23/2009
its half 12 at night and i have work tomorrow but i was desperte to fiish all 15 chaps and i did night

i here my rents comeing upstairs shit bye xx
09xuereba chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
lastline.

dreamt past tense of to dream.

eg. who dreamed that up?

who dreamt that up..

same with learned and learnt...learnt is correct.
azure0610 chapter 10 . 6/21/2009
Well this was interesting...

I don't know what other people were harping on but the kiss was unnecessary imo but that's not what bothered me. I'm extremely happy the "implied" rape didn't go further.

I'm just disappointed you made Bella so weak. You have her all I Am Woman, strong and independent liberal and such at the beginning. Then you have her tear out of the room like a bat out of hell over a job.

She was just attacked and you had her walk away. I'e read a number of stories that have that happen and I do question the writers.

Implied though it may be, it appears you just let Mike walk away. Edward is punching Mike, Bella was just muffling screams and in a building, on a floor with hundreds of people NO ONE is within range.

I just wish for once with the implied attack scenes people would stop having Bella so weak and actually have her RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT report Mike. Not run away. I just lose all faith in a story when that happens. And I don't feel bad about it
azure0610 chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
Story was interesting but I'm sorry but this just took a turn for me and it was utterly dumb. I just can't finish this story.

Mike is attempting to rape/attack Bella. He's forcibly holding her down.

And you let him just fire her and Edward. Assault charges anyone, with Bella telling them Edward came to her defense.

he did breakdown Mike's door. OBVIOUSLY something was going on where he felt he had too.

*sighs and shakes head walking away*
mary jane88 chapter 15 . 6/20/2009
omg omg this story is great , i really like the way you write... update soon please
lynntjax chapter 15 . 6/11/2009
Aw, so sweet! I just found this story- hope you still intend to update!
Tellytubby101 chapter 15 . 6/11/2009
Dear Kit, (may I call you that?),

Anyway, I like where this story is headed. ;-)

If anyone insults your writing style again, just PM me, and I'll "take care" of them. *Cracks knuckles*. Hehe. But seriously, I hate FF cyber bullies. Especially those who leave messages when they are not authors themselves.

When other top notch authors leave critism, I take it seriously. If I read a flame from some plain reader that had never written a story, then I take it with a grain of salt.

In reality, I think you have a wonderful writing style, but I think you may have been pressured into the Happily Ever After Ending too soon. :-D

The plot was very good though. I hate rape too, but you didn't take it too far at all. Lots of other fics do, so I cannot see what peeps are complaining about.

Update soon. You say you do better under pressure, so...

PRESSURE! Haha. :-D

From Tubby. :-)

PM me if you ever need to talk. You seem to be a very nice author. :-)
Lizutte chapter 15 . 5/31/2009
update soon please. I'm in love with your Bella and Edward
juststatingtheobvious chapter 15 . 5/24/2009
Now that I'm finished reading and all caught up, I'm deciding to review. I really like this story, it's sweet, funny, and has just the right amount of drama to it. And I don't understand why people got so upset with chapter nine, I mean geez, come on people! It'll clearly work itself out! In any case, I am now eagerly waiting for your next update!
682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »