Reviews for Between the Lines
TeamBedward chapter 15 . 5/22/2009
update, update, update! It's getting soo good now!
dementedevilpixie chapter 15 . 5/19/2009
I love your story. You have amazing writing skills. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read the rest.
Unintended Love chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
his favorite place in the city?interestin...very interesting?i wonder what place could that be...
sashaann88 chapter 15 . 5/13/2009
great update!
Sweet Peanut chapter 15 . 5/12/2009
Wow! This is an awesome story!

Can't wait for the next update :)

- Abbie

xx
luckyloser07 chapter 15 . 5/12/2009
I don't why, but I has So Close by Jon Mclaughlin playing while they were dancing. I listened to the song you chose though and I like that one too. I really like where you are going with this story and hope the horrible comments some idiots seem to like to put out there hasn't discouraged you too much. The drama in the middle make the happy ending so much better, and although I hate the cliff-hangers with a passion, it still keeps me interested. Don't worry, you're doing amazing with this plot!

Hope to see a new update soon!
fanofedward151 chapter 15 . 5/11/2009
I think edward is taking her to a place in the city to where it's like a "Meadow"...Something that reminds him of a time when he was younger...some happy childhood memory... But I know nothing. YOu are the awesome writer who knows all. I love your story. The only reason I have a fanfiction account is to read everyone else's stories and comment. I never give negative comments unless they are constructive and I always sandwich them between compliments. I haven't read your comments, but I read your AN that said some of your readers were being hostile. Don't let what a few insignificant people think determine your destination in life. I feel that if I can look at myself in the mirror everyday and like who I see then it doesn't matter who I please or displease. You'll meet people like that in just about everything, but you'll also have those people who will totally 100% support you in everything you do. I think it goes down to the 20, 60, 20 rule. 20 percent of people are going to hate what you do and be totally against it no matter what you do, 60 percent of people can go either way and the last 20 percent will love every bit of you. THat's what I've learned with sales at least and I think it goes over into life lessons too. Anyways, I'm lame...but cool. You're awesome and keep writing I love your fan fiction to the max!
hunterhunting chapter 15 . 5/11/2009
I'd like to think it's his apartment but um, it's mostly because I'm a perv. Lovely chapter, makes me feel all warm and happy inside.
hunterhunting chapter 14 . 5/11/2009
Only one question pertaining to Mike's inappropriate behaviour in his office that only occurred to me now-why didn't Bella decide to press charges/file a sexual harrassment lawsuit against the douche? It's not like she's the first one to be put in an uncomfortable situation by him-just wondering-I know there are a million reasons not to pursue that avenue but based on her character I'm surprised that she didn't follow that route.
hunterhunting chapter 13 . 5/11/2009
Supafly chapter.
hunterhunting chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
Awesome chapter, pulled on the heart strings right at the end there. As for the previous chapter (minus a/n notes-I am always truly surprised by the fact that people willingly flame others who are strong enough to post thier work in a public forum-I haven't done it yet but probably will do so with a giant FU to those who write negative reviews with no constructive criticism attached)I really didn't think that Edward's reaction was too OOC. If I recall correctly (and I do b/c I've read the books multiple times) doesn't he just walk away from her in NM and leave her to fend for herself?

At least here he doesn't abandon her competely (even though his intensions were good he should have known in NM that he wasn't the cause of her problems ie. van/dodgy guys in Port Angeles)-sorry I digress.

Kudos to you for continuing with this story even though people made you feel less than adequate-this is a great story-broaching the rape issue-there wasn't anything overly disturbing in the content-it was only the allusion and yes it is a sensitive topic but really to discredit an entire story because of it? Ridiculous as far as I am concerned.
hunterhunting chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Regarding a/n note-sorry I've been lurking and loving so now I review, the guilt was eating me alive...
pippapear chapter 15 . 5/11/2009
Gah - I would go anywhere blindly with your Edward... He's delish!

Lovely tension on the dance floor..

Thanks for coming back to this.

Great update.

Cheers

Emmy.

XX
Sunfeathers chapter 15 . 5/11/2009
Gosh I missed this story! Welcome back! :)

Loved this chapter. My guess is that he's going to take her to a perfect little garden (or meadow) hidden in the city. I am so looking forward to them getting to know each other "properly."
krissf chapter 15 . 5/10/2009
I love that last simple yet means a hell of nice to see these guys back again
682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »