Reviews for Between the Lines
latuacantante4him chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
LOL! She will admit her attraction to Alice eventually.
Alejandra111 chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
SWEET! LOVED IT! WRITE MORE SOON! OMG! D
polemic chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
Adorable meeting, you've created some serious tension. My interest is piqued. Can't wait to see what you've got planned.
hot 101 chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
Haha! of course Alice is always right! Bella should never doubt that LOL:).Cute chapter!.Update soon please.
Rosette-Cullen chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
Love it, you need to write more of this. I love finding it in my mail. :)
sirodro chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
o YES! HIT this one OUT of the park my friend! I so loved it! I watched this play out in my head like a movie. It was delicious! I am so entirely craving more...please do not tease me...this is simply too good. How I love romance and passion, fluff and as always love! This screams all of it and more. The sexual attraction between our beloved Edward and Bella is too wonderful for words my most talented writer friend. Please DO write on and keep in in the joyous world of this my beloved couple. I adore you, and thank you for gifting me with such a wonderfully written romance! GOSH how happy am I right now! VERY! Can you tell? AND YOU DID IT!

WEll done...thank you again and again and again!

Sincerely,

Doris V.
sirodro chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
YES! That was indeed quite hot! I am terribly curious and am hoping you are going to satisfy my need for more my friend. This is quite good...please do continue!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Doris V.
hot 101 chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Haha! Mike is such a little perv!.At least Bella got the job...And Edward came into the chapter yea!LOL:).So it seems like Edward knows something Bella dosn't, like they have met and she just dosn't remember...?.Anyway awesome chapter! again your such a great author!.Update soon please.
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
So...they meet again. This should be interestng.
hyacinthblu chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Good Story
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
totally saw that coming but i thought he would be the boss
Alejandra111 chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Hmm... Welcome! LOL! That was awesome! D
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
i cant tell if i like it yet...update soon and ill know for sure... ;-)
hot 101 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Yes, definitely continue it!.I can't wait to read what happens next!.Update soon please.
Rosette-Cullen chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Ooh, I love it already. You definitely need to do more with this.
695 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 Next »