Reviews for She's Everything
RainbowCubes87 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
These were honestly amazing. Thank you so much for writing them.
CindyLou13 chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
This was a great bunch of stories. The chocolate one is so me. Wish my husband would do that to me!

Thanks so much for writing!

CindyLou
Hurricane Amy chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
I loved it! And it proved a lovely way to put off essay-writing! ;-). You're a great writer!
HAZMOT chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
As always, you made Vala and Daniel inseperable and the course of time shows, even at certain death, their lives are entwined for all time. :D
StanaTorv chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
AW yay you finished it. Hooray!

LVOE it always

:D sam
lc59 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
An end definitely worth waiting for Kinda disappointed though that you left us at the door in the first one.

So you got a new piece in the works yet?
starjems88 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
loved it, cant wait for your next story:)
Psyhagde chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Good ending, particularly liked the first portion, very sensual, pity you ended it when he went in the door but there we are.
Rac80 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
lovely as always. you need to follow up the last bit. it is only vala that can draw Daniel back to the land of the living.
Maribunny chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
I like it, i like how danial and vala got together and hangover part.
longnite chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
What a wonderful group of snapshots of a pair that so deserve to be together. Your stories just reinforce the reasons I had for enjoying these two...and so hoping that they would fight the good fight to be together!

Hate to hear that this is the end of such a wonderful story. I agree that the last story in this latest chapter surely deserves a bit more light. After seeing what he went threw...what they both had endured, that they deserved a bit more time. But this was very well done and greatly enjoyed!;)
its-Rayning-men chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Ok so i love all of these! I could ramble on for ages about them all but it would be pointless because their all perfect. Well Done :o)
insertwickedpennamehere chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
Aww, I'm sad that there is only one chapter left to this. This is one of my favorite Daniel/vala fics. :]] oh well, can't wait for the next one.
LVB chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
I absolutely love this!
acer-sigma chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
Good update! Think I rather enjoyed the rocking chair one. Good to see that Jack has everything planned out for his friend. ;)