Reviews for The Warmth of Sunshine
ZC1896 chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Aww that was sweet :)
DrYuriMom chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Nope, not cheesy at all. I really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing!
satomika chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
i love it!

nice!

make more!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Chiaki, hah, that's Chiaki for you. Finally! He finally admitted it. A miracle, man.
smy1989 chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
this was really good! at least much more satisfying than the manga or the anime. thanks!
ihatewriting chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Gah so good! Straight to faves
ihatewriting chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
Ugh I wish this happened!
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Amazing! Please write more!
redsn0wflakes chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
You deserve more reviews than just this one I'm posting, but your fic is too good, and I just couldn't stop to comment.

I love love LOVE this fic oh-so-much. You totally had the characterization of Chiaki down to the smallest detail. I love how I could feel his desperation for Nodame, and his frustration from being pushed away. [Sigh] It's wonderful.

I'm really looking forward to reading more from you. Please continue writing. _
chuuiii chiki chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
it's so cute! i hope the real chapter 127 will more likely turn out like this...

it's short yet it delivered all the emotions we longed to feel from Chiaki...

hope to read more of your work..

you are really a good writer.
China-kouran chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
Again you write a wonderful fanfic for my first Nodame fic I have to say it was very good. True to the characters in every way. I look froward to more of this good romantic but not over the top cheese from you and will keep reading if you keep writing.

LOL No I wasn't thinking Titanic at all! So you dont have to worry to much!
Faraarararaptor chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
D'aaw, this is so sweet :'D Keep up the good work!
False-Image chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
So sweet! Oh my gosh! I'm smiling like an idiot because the story was so adorable! I absolutely loved it )
et cetera et cetera chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Girl, I was so wrapped in Nodame and Chiaki that there were no Jacks or Roses fuzzing around in my head. I totally would not have gotten that movie reference.

Yay, you've finally completed your story! You've worked up a fantastic ending with the first two chapters, which were just as good as this one. It was good to have his mother talk sense into him, because who else would be able to get him to see how much he loves Nodame? No one so sane and understanding. Mother knows best, right? The way you wrote Chiaki's submission to his feelings for Nodame was totally fitting to his personality, as was his behavior throughout the whole story; you did a wonderful job keeping him and Nodame in character, and giving them more depth to their relationship and personalities.

I loved Nodame in this story. You perfectly portrayed her rising independence and her sensitivity (or rather, her peculiar way of handling things) to Chiaki's reaction to her proposal. She has her strong-willed backbone, yet she's still completely in love with him that you can just see her pain at his disregard to her feelings. I liked how you separated the two to sort out their feelings-okay, it was really only Chiaki who did the sorting-and when you brought them back together in the end it was just so beautiful! I loved the ending so so much. He truly needs her with him, huh?

Hehehehe, oh lavenders. Wonder where that came from..

You must write another story! I promise to keep writing more if you keep writing more! I love your writing and your stories! They make me all warm and fuzzy inside and leave me with huge grins.

A very wonderful job indeed.
flaming-amber chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Aw... with chese on top...shwet!.