Reviews for It's Just Pretend
championofjustice27 chapter 5 . 11/19
Love this story! Please tell me you plan on updating soon :)
Kyuluna chapter 5 . 10/4
Love the story! My cheeks hurt from grinning and giggling through the whole things! :)
slightlyxjaded chapter 5 . 9/28
Awwww another fantastic story with a super sweet Mamoru! I like how they have admitted their true feelings to themselves but not to each other. It certainly makes their "relationship" interesting. Thanks for writing another fantastic story and I hope you can update this one as well!
Nancy67 chapter 5 . 8/24
Please update soon
TropicalRemix chapter 5 . 8/12
i hope you continue this story.
ili777 chapter 5 . 4/29
This is good! As in really good. I like the way you write everything simply but manage to convey everything in the scene fully and nicely.
I just love how Mamoru and Usagi are acting more and more like a real couple without even realising. Mamoru can be so sweet when he wants to. I also like how you mix truths with the lies.
I don't think Minako and Makoto would really want to prove that Usagi is lying, they would want to get the more out of this situation and make the two realise that they do like each other and have them get together for real. Then (or somewhere in the in between) would they confront Usagi as to why she lied to them.
I wonder if Yuuji really took the reality of a boyfriend so kindly as he looked, won't he try to fight for Usagi's love at all?
Oh, I can't wait for Mamoru to break the news to that girl (whichever he name was) that they aren't going together at the fundraiser. Pretty sure she won't take that happily.
I hope you will update soon, I can't wait to see what will happen with the two of them on their ride to the dance date :)
Glimare chapter 5 . 4/1
Nicely done.
AimlesslyGera chapter 5 . 1/23
Ah! It's so good! I can't wait to see what will happen with the girl Mamo said he'd go to the fundraiser with
jupiterfalls chapter 5 . 1/21
Can I just say...I started and caught up so quickly yesterday. lol. This is such a good story! I can't wait for Usagi and Mamoru to realize the chemistry they have with each other! Such great writing and I love how you slowly walk us into scenes. I would only suggest one thing please? Can you just put a bar or something whenever you're going into a different scene? That's all! I just get confused sometimes. I love this story and you're a great writer! 3
DixonLover87 chapter 5 . 1/20
Awww, this story is really sweet. I can't wait to see were you take it.

Update soon.
SailorMoon489 chapter 5 . 1/19
I am so in love with this! The wait was totally worth it!
Kasienda chapter 5 . 1/19
Amateurs! Such tiny mistakes. Her friends are so already onto her! They're doomed! Such tangled webs...

So excited to see an update! I went back and reread the whole thing and enjoyed it just as much the second time around.
Serenity312 chapter 5 . 1/19
Oh! I'm so in LOVE with this story! Awesome job so far, can't wait for more!
AngelEye chapter 5 . 1/19
"Aww", AngelEye cooed, watching the pair come out of the haunted house. "I mean, no, no, its awful and horrible", she corrected as her cat shot her a piercing glare because she disrupted his sleep by aaaawing loudly.

:) Thanks for having so much fun! Cant wait for your next chapters
GraphicsChyk chapter 5 . 1/19
Fun update! Can't wait to see what happens next for our favorite couple.