Reviews for The Phone Call
M3CH3RZ chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Type your review here...
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Very nice. I enjoyed the read, and you did Rosalie's bitter and hard character very well. :-) Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
That was awesome! U should more one-shots like this! I'll be waiting ;) until then, muah xoxo
Doctor Pink chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I realy liked it I always thought of different ways the call could happen it's realy good.
daphnie chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Iove it
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
A great story. Very well written.
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
that was really, really good. it would be cool to hear more from rosalie's pov.
Isabellamariesummer chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
so rose does have a soft side
Red Sadie chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Hey! It takes a lot to impress me, congrats you did! Like this short tale very much, wished it could be longer. You gave some good insight into Rosalie's character. She is the only character I have difficulty understanding from the entire saga. I never quite know exactly where she is coming from. Because I don't understand why she does the things she does I like her the least. You gave me a different point, to view her from. Thanks.
Laliita chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
perfect. :)
TheScienceOfMadness chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
really gd hope u win! lol
bookworm1234 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
very good, one of the best rosalie povs i've read!
Amanda chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Loved it!
Purple Cow Crayons chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
o my god! sorry, i didnt read ur story, but the youtube thing was HI-LAR-IOUS! thanks
Caroline chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This was really well done! One of the few Rosalie-POV pieces I've read that I feel remain true to Rosalie's character. She's not the monster that a lot of people portray her as; she's just a girl who's been hurt terribly, trying to realize an impossible dream. You showed her anger very well, and the transition from anger to determination was convincing. Keep writing!