Reviews for Apologies
Nana-koi chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
OOH MY GOD! What the hell? you an't just do that to them! Make it end all happy-like! I don't even know who Misty was gonna marry! WHY?
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This was so beautiful... It had me in tears, and me tearing up because of a fanfic happens once in a million years, so what I'm really trying to say is: this was amazing, congrats! you really have talent there :) I hope to see more pokeshipping stuff from you! take care!
Nikuke Chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This was so sad! But very effective writing, I agree with your other reviewers tragic stories have more of an emotional affect and this does highlight a very realistic flaw of Ash Ketchum. You did a great job, I look forward to reading more of your work!

Sincerely, Nikuke Chan

The Pokeshipping Queen )
it's simply me chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
And I LOVE this fic too! Brilliant! Well done, once again!
MaxOD chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Very good story. It shows how Ash's life can drift away from Misty's just because of the way he lives. Great description and good use of emotions.
be bright chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Ahh! So short, but so great. I nearly cried too ;)
Ang.E.M chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
This really was sad...I nearly cried, but...I thought that it could end as a "The Wedding Planner" type end (have you ever seen that movie? It's really good) yeah...sappy...but, it works!
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Such choking, heartbreaking fealing. You are an amazing writer. I can't wait to read what you come up with next.

~Minx
autobotleo chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This was so good. I was totally feeling for both Ash and Misty. It wasn't a happy ending but it did have an impact. Please give us more.
theZman chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This was amazing.

Keep it up.
Some Enchanted Evening chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
How sad! And yet I keep reading it over and over. Your descriptive writing is incredible-I can see everything happening exactly as you describe it. And it fits with the character of Ash, to be so needlessly self-sacrificing.

"His footsteps echoed loudly in each corridor, brisk and crisp and all alone..." I loved that bit. And I felt terrible for both of them, and for what they'd given up.

Sometimes the best fics are the ones that don't tie everything up in a neat little ribbon in the end. That's life-it doesn't always have a happy ending.

All in all, I really, REALLY enjoyed this fic and hope you'll keep churning out the Ash/Misty fics!
DefineNormal140 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Wow. This was really intense. But I really loved it. I loved it so much. I'm a little bit curious as to what made you think of this idea as its so different from any of your other Pokemon fics. Its good though. I was actually really proud because the amount of description was just right. Its hard sometimes to hold back the desire to fill up space with unnecessary detail, but you did it really well. I hope this fic gets more reviews, because it definitely deserves it.
Milotic chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Honestly, how do you whip these things up so quickly? I liked this, though it was very sad. (Don't we all love a happy ending?) As always your writing is very good. Keep up the great work!

I was going to message you but was unable to, but, anyway, I wrote the "first time" fic. It ended up being awful and way too much like yours, so I may just delete it. If you're offended because it's too much like yours please let me know and I'll be sure to delete it at once.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying your fics, and this one was no excpetion. Now I'm inspired to write a wedding fic...just kidding! :)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2