Reviews for Prove It
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Cute! Great job with this. I usually don't read Pokemon fics, but I want to start after this one! I really love your writing style. Ash and Misty are so cute together!
Amber Myst chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Once again, a simply marvelous! You portray AAML flawlessly!
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
WOW!

I love this, and I love how you've portrayed them - as mischievious and competitive as they were at the age of ten!

Awesome fic D
Neon-Night-Light chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
whoa! don't really read these kind of stories much, but I have to admit your description and detail are amazing!
iryna chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was hawt *o*

Panty-less... hehe. XD
PixieDust493 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Love, love, LOVED it! :D Write another? Please? It was AWESOME :D
licoricejellybean chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
LOVE it :)
sykilik101 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Haha, I just LOVE this fic! There's so much for me to say about it that I love, so I'll try my best.

First off, your style of writing is SO amazing! I've read a few of your other fics, and I just LOVE your descriptions. They're VERY detailed, without being overly detailed. I definitely say that I'm a very skilled writer, but you've outclassed me for sure! lol

Secondly, I just LOVE the concept of this fic. Ash and Misty getting it on BEFORE the wedding is a humorous/sexual idea, and even the smallest lines in this fic made it so amazing.

"Which the fates had conveniently offered him on a silver, sex-soaked platter."

This is probably my favorite line in the fic, as it made me laugh greatly, and it fit SO well with the fic. The entire story flowed amazingly, keeping a sexual theme throughout, and I'm undeniably impressed.

I just love their characters in this fic. It's witty, and spicy, and easy to get addicted to. You're style is like that piece of candy that gets stuck in your teeth, and you love that it's there.

*huggles*

Couldn't help myself; I'm now a HUGE fan of your writing. lol I can't get enough of it. PLEASE write some more AAML fics soon. And I think I can say without a doubt that reading your fics will influence my writing. I'm definitely going to try to make my fics like yours! D

Take care, and awesome job on the fics!

Writing: A Passion of the Soul

Angelica
aaml chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
good fanfic story :)
MaxOD chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
This is a witty story and is very cleverly written. Great characterizations of Ash and Misty. Loved it.
Finny-Kun Goddess chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Your are continuing right? I hope? its really good.
Cla.V chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Hahaha

Oh, I just LOVE your stories! :D
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Ok, not a huge fan of Pokemon but I figured ince you're writing it there's no way it can be bad so yeah. This was fantastic, I loved it!

~Minx