Reviews for Metamorphosis
LAB1 chapter 21 . 5/31
I'm completely amazed at your fantastic story! Breaking Dawn is my favorite book. The book that shouldn't have been written. Edward's point of view was masterfully done!
Booklover82013 chapter 21 . 4/7/2017
Excellent writing. I'll be looking forward to more from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
I never, ever comment on fanfiction and am not a fanfic writer myself, but I just had to on this one. This was my first Twilight fanfic, but this was undoubtably the best piece of writing I have seen on this website. It was like you wrote Edward better than Stephanie Meyer did. Had this been a continuation of Midnight Sun, I don't think I would have been able to tell when Stephanie stopped writing and you began. The characters were flawless and the plot was seamless. You write beautifully and I could not put this down. Sidenote, please please please give us more! I would love to see the other books written in this way, or if you were feeling adventurous enough, doing stuff after the epilogue in the future. All the praise.
yemi chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
hi, I've read hundreds of fanfictions and this is the first review I've ever given. I don't say this to be arrogant but because I want you to know how much I loved your story. you have a true gift. I hope I get to read your original work one day. love from a future fan.
KE chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
This. Is. Amazing.
bellaswanson chapter 21 . 9/5/2015
So now the time has come and this perfect little piece of fanfitcion ended. I practically devoured it, cherished every single chapter and now that it's over and the twilight saga is finished AGAIN I am sad. But also happy that this lovely author created this masterpiece for and with my favorite fictional couple. I cried actual tears and I laughed and I will never get enough of it. I recommend it to everyone who loves good canon fiction as much as I do and who isn't satisfied with the little snippet of Midnight Sun that SM put out there. Thank you thank you thank you for getting inside Edward's head and letting us go with you! Lots of love from your new fan from Germany 3
bellaswanson chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
I love the dialogue you added here and there, it really WAS important to sort out Edward's terrible angst back then and I loved when Bella wondered out loud about the exact date of her getting pregnant. ;)
Ticcing Bat chapter 21 . 6/28/2015
I don't know how I've missed reading this in all my years of reading twilight fanfiction. I've thoroughly enjoyed this the last week or so.
Probably more than actually reading breaking dawn.
It was awesome.
Silque chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I always read the first chapter, hoping it's at least readable. This surpasses merely "readable". It's wonderful! The Grammar Nazi in me only twitched a few times, and that's EXCELLENT! You've also managed to keep the spirit of the story, and stayed true to the characters. Brava, my dear! On to chapter two!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
I think I've already read your story ten times and every time it's just so damn great! it really feels like Steph Meyer has written this piece of art ;) thank you for giving us an insight of the elusive Edward Cullen whom all of us love dearly. and THANK YOU for finishing this story. it's so hard to find an "author" you can actually take seriously, because some really make a lot of mistakes or write things that aren't even logical or stop writing abruptly,but you have a gift! I love every sentence I am reading. you should write books. I, a least, would buy them-PROMISE 3
please please PLEASE finish penumbra :)))
LG ( Liebe Grüße), Naomi

P.S.: yes, you do have German fans ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
Best fanfic i have read . Readi.g Edwards POV . I would not find it hard to believe in the slightest if this was the work of stephanie meyer herself
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Ahhh. I love this scene in the book. The movie did a pretty good job too. Thank you so much for writing this side of the story. And for sharing it with us. AND for FINISHING what you started. (Its so frustrating finding a neat story and getting to the "end" only to find out the author, for whatever reason, has stopped writing. *sigh* Happens so often!) So thank you so much!
aniseed flower chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Hehe. Bella's complete disregard for the dress and the shoes! Alice should have known better! At least seen a smidgen of the dresses fate... Lol. Thanks for writing!
aniseed flower chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Hmmm. I wonder if the loch ness monster could be real.. They did find live coelacanth. And they thought they had been extinct since prehistoric times! Ohh. Emmett's innuendo is coming up! Hehe. How could I forget about that?! Thank you for writing!
aniseed flower chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Hehe. I love Bella's mini anger attack! Loch ness monster... What does she expect though! Renesmee IS a mouthful... Have you read "Bella Swan - kidnapper"? The Renesmee in there is funny. Moans about her name and calls herself Vanessa. Because "what else would Nessie be a nickname for?" Hehe. And I just love Seth. Such a sweetheart. Thanks for sharing!