Reviews for Metamorphosis
weasley-twins-41 chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
I really love and appreciate this story. I've always wanted to experience stuff like this through Edward's POV.

Thanks a bunch!

jazzie luvs jacob chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
awesome (y)
deedee50 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wow! What a great beginning! You did an excellent job...I read this while listening to the song "flightless bird". It brought a tear to my eye and a longing for the newness of reading the story the first time...please continue.
rpattzfan1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I loved your interpretation of Edward's POV in this story. I was very much captivated through the entire thing. The only hurdle that I came to was the very end. As Bella "lifts" her shield to allow Edward to hear her thoughts and see her memories, I felt like her narration of the thoughts seemed as though she was reading them. It didn't sound as though she was thinking them. It would have also been great to have Edwards narration of the images that he saw in her mind. Just a thought.

I will tell you that on more than one occasion I was moved to tears and felt that it extremely well done. I will certainly be looking forward to more of your work.
Bad.Days chapter 21 . 1/28/2010
I loved this entire story! I think you did a great job at capturing a canon Edward.
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 21 . 1/28/2010
This story is completely awesome! I think you got Edward perfect. :)

FelicityT chapter 21 . 1/24/2010
WOW this is by far the best EPOV of BD. I am so glad you finished it.
Love.peace.equality chapter 21 . 1/23/2010
Are you going to be writing any other of the books in Edward's point of view?
YouaremineMine chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Just started your story and I love it. You got a good handle on Edward's voice. I can't wait to read more.
Luv-X-Juliet chapter 21 . 1/14/2010
A very nice interpretation of Edward's perspective.

Very nice.

EdwardIsMyMuse chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
"And the brief conversation Edward and Bella had in regard to her pregnancy was something that I thought should happen – that they would have addressed to clear the air, as it were, and to heal any cracks that may have manifested in their relationship."

I couldn't agree with you more! I loved this chapter and all the gaps that it filled from BD.

Can't wait to keep reading!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
Yup, a fab chapter, I cannot wait to read on.

Fleur24 chapter 20 . 1/8/2010
I absolutely loved this chapter in the book. This and the last chapter are two of my favorite chapters in the whole book. It became even better in Edward's POV, because I loved reading about everyone's thoughts, especially Aro's.
breedsinsanity chapter 21 . 1/7/2010
I waited until I read the whole thing before updating..It was just so addicting!

This Story was absolutely amazing! Your just as great as Mrs Meyers. Perhaps even better!.

This has been one of my all time favourite Storys.

To see the whole breaking Dawn in Edwards perspective is so great. And you write it beautifully.

I never liked Breaking Dawn much. But I really love this.

Again I love this!

Thank you For writing this.
Pippa79 chapter 21 . 1/6/2010
I wanted to read the full story before leaving a review.

This is a fantastic story and compliments SM's Breaking Dawn beautifully. You are indeed a brilliant writer. Congratulations it is awesome.
871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »