Reviews for Metamorphosis
soton chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
Reading a story from EPOV is much more rewarding. The whole tone changes to be more mature and edgy! ;P
soton chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Hey - I've just stumbled across your story and I am mega impressed! :D The tone and feel of your writing is absolutely in keeping with the Twilighlight Saga. I love hearing from EPOV and look forward to many hours of reading. Thank you. ;)
weasley-twins-41 chapter 11 . 2/18/2010
loved this chappie. very cool, with the Denali's reactions and all
weasley-twins-41 chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
Hey

This story is completely awesome! LOVE IT!
weasley-twins-41 chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
I really love and appreciate this story. I've always wanted to experience stuff like this through Edward's POV.

Thanks a bunch!

Twilightgirl41
jazzie luvs jacob chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
awesome (y)
deedee50 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wow! What a great beginning! You did an excellent job...I read this while listening to the song "flightless bird". It brought a tear to my eye and a longing for the newness of reading the story the first time...please continue.
rpattzfan1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I loved your interpretation of Edward's POV in this story. I was very much captivated through the entire thing. The only hurdle that I came to was the very end. As Bella "lifts" her shield to allow Edward to hear her thoughts and see her memories, I felt like her narration of the thoughts seemed as though she was reading them. It didn't sound as though she was thinking them. It would have also been great to have Edwards narration of the images that he saw in her mind. Just a thought.

I will tell you that on more than one occasion I was moved to tears and felt that it extremely well done. I will certainly be looking forward to more of your work.
Bad.Days chapter 21 . 1/28/2010
I loved this entire story! I think you did a great job at capturing a canon Edward.
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 21 . 1/28/2010
This story is completely awesome! I think you got Edward perfect. :)

-Random-
FelicityT chapter 21 . 1/24/2010
WOW this is by far the best EPOV of BD. I am so glad you finished it.
Love.peace.equality chapter 21 . 1/23/2010
Are you going to be writing any other of the books in Edward's point of view?
YouaremineMine chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Just started your story and I love it. You got a good handle on Edward's voice. I can't wait to read more.
Luv-X-Juliet chapter 21 . 1/14/2010
A very nice interpretation of Edward's perspective.

Very nice.

]
EdwardIsMyMuse chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
"And the brief conversation Edward and Bella had in regard to her pregnancy was something that I thought should happen – that they would have addressed to clear the air, as it were, and to heal any cracks that may have manifested in their relationship."

I couldn't agree with you more! I loved this chapter and all the gaps that it filled from BD.

Can't wait to keep reading!
875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »