Reviews for Metamorphosis
aniseed flower chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
That man needs to learn. Wanting some stuff isn't selfish! He's allowed to want her! Thanks for writing!
aniseed flower chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
Awwww. Sappy Edward. Thanks for sharing!
aniseed flower chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
Man! I would love to be able to travel so easily! Lets go to south america! Okay! I will book the tickets right now... Ergh! So jealous! Rich people... *shakes head* I need to marry one! Haha! Thanks for writing!
aniseed flower chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
Alice has the patience of a saint if you ask me. To see the future and not got insane with waiting for it to happen! That would drive me crazy I think. Thank you for writing!
aniseed flower chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
Noooo. Dont lose hope! They are coming back! I have to say though. I think Bella's acting has gotten much better as a vamp! Alice could have told Bella more! Maybe not the whole thing. But more! Thanks for writing!
aniseed flower chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
Ergh. They are all irresistible! Thank you for sharing with us!
aniseed flower chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
Garrett! You will show up soon... He was such a cool dude in the books AND the movie... Though I quite liked Alistair in the movie as well... I wonder what a hybrid from alice and jasper would have as a talent? Seeing the past and being emotionally dead? Hmmm. Have to think on that. Thanks for writing!
aniseed flower chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
Yay! All the cool vamps! Thanks for sharing. :o)
aniseed flower chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
I always wanted a story, even if it was a novella type thing, about freaky Fred meeting up with the Cullen's somewhere. And for some reason the reactions Bella gets when they go to school... I would feel sorry for Edward though. Having to hear the thoughts. They would be so much worse then when she was human... Thank you again for writing this!
aniseed flower chapter 15 . 5/6/2014
Oh he is such a control freak! Lol. Poor Edward. God forbid he NOT know something... Lol. Thanks for sharing with us!
aniseed flower chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
I would have loved if Edward was able to get a read on what Siobhan could do... It would be interesting too, to see how Carlisle came to believe she had this power... Thanks for writing!
aniseed flower chapter 17 . 5/6/2014
Ohhh the tension! Great job! Thanks for writing!
aniseed flower chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
You have done a great job of meshing the book with what Edward might be thinking. Well done! Thanks for sharing it with us.
aniseed flower chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
Ergh. Aro is such a d$ k! And Caius! Thanks for sharing this story with us!
aniseed flower chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
Ohhh. Bellas so awesome! Its very climactic! Thank you for writing!
875 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »