Reviews for Metamorphosis
aniseed flower chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
Yay! All the cool vamps! Thanks for sharing. :o)
aniseed flower chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
I always wanted a story, even if it was a novella type thing, about freaky Fred meeting up with the Cullen's somewhere. And for some reason the reactions Bella gets when they go to school... I would feel sorry for Edward though. Having to hear the thoughts. They would be so much worse then when she was human... Thank you again for writing this!
aniseed flower chapter 15 . 5/6/2014
Oh he is such a control freak! Lol. Poor Edward. God forbid he NOT know something... Lol. Thanks for sharing with us!
aniseed flower chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
I would have loved if Edward was able to get a read on what Siobhan could do... It would be interesting too, to see how Carlisle came to believe she had this power... Thanks for writing!
aniseed flower chapter 17 . 5/6/2014
Ohhh the tension! Great job! Thanks for writing!
aniseed flower chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
You have done a great job of meshing the book with what Edward might be thinking. Well done! Thanks for sharing it with us.
aniseed flower chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
Ergh. Aro is such a d$ k! And Caius! Thanks for sharing this story with us!
aniseed flower chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
Ohhh. Bellas so awesome! Its very climactic! Thank you for writing!
aniseed flower chapter 21 . 5/6/2014
Ohhh! Thank you so much for writing! It was a wonderful rendition! Although I did belatedly realise that I got spoiled for Midnight Sun... Having held off on reading it. But since it isn't a new story. Only the same story in a different point of view it isn't a bother. :o) And now I am going to go back and review each chapter! Because this needs heaps more reviews! I can tell you now.. They will probably just be me going AARRGGHHHHH! And repetitive thanks... Lol
sherryola chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
This story was on my favorites list but I don't remember it. I've had a wonderful time rereading and experiencing this. I love love love it. It's the best epov of breaking dawn I've read. You've really given us something, much more than just a copy of BD with a few Edward throughts thrown in. It's been a true delight to read.
TaiKee chapter 21 . 12/19/2013
Thanks loved the story, great Edward POV - loved the plot and story fill ins and extra character development!
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
like this a lot. whole story.
thankyou
Amineh1825 chapter 21 . 8/9/2013
Maybe you should write a sequel.
louvecb chapter 19 . 7/29/2013
hello;
i'm french and i read your book to google traduction (is no so evidence) becuase my english is really so bad (you know i think ;))
i know the final but i cry because is so incredible what you write.
thanks
Futurefamboo chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Your story is very good but the only bad thing is that you did it from Edward pov because its sort of like a dairy or you in Edwards brain he wouldn't be thinking like the way you put it for example you put him saying

'She pushes herself up on her elbows and sighs'

Your story would be much better if you did the whole story like this

'she pushed herself up on her elbows and sighed'

You would get more views and likes to thats why i really don't like this story
868 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »