Reviews for Metamorphosis
k1942 chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
With imminent danger looming over their heads,the Cullens still managed to have Christmas. The best gift Edward and Bella gave each other , was their love. Doesn't get any better than that!
k1942 chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Wouldn't you know it was his mother's advice that convinced Edward to trust Bella, secret or no secret. He knows he can, and so he does. The remembrance of the cafeteria and the cap from the lemonade bottle was so sweet and wonderful, just lovely!
k1942 chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
You did a dandy job of getting into Edward's mind throught this whole chapter, as you have through all the others!
k1942 chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
Almost everyone is here now, except the Amazonians, so the training will start soon, I imagine. They best get busy, time's flying!
k1942 chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
I knew with a little nudge, Eleazar would figure out Aro's plans. After all, he had seen it happen many times before, he just never realized the real purpose. He hates to think of his unknowing complicity in such needless destruction.
k1942 chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
I'm glad Edward finally let himself tell Bella of his greatest fear, watching her and their child die, unable to stop it ! Their union is only strengthened by this sharing of a common purpose, to remain together , come what may. Good thing Edward is so persuasive, it took a lot to convince the Denalis of what Renesmee really is. Soon Eleazar may realize what else Aro is after, besides punishment.
k1942 chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
This period of hopeless anxiety, worry and fear always chokes me up. It's so human of them all, and a comfort to know help may be on it's way is welcome.
k1942 chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Yes, we know it gets better, but you put the feelings of all concerned, front and cebter in quite a powerful way! Good job!
k1942 chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
What a fateful encounter! If only Irina had stopped for one minute and really seen what Renesmee was! So all the fear and misery is about to start! They had such a good plan going on, too!
k1942 chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
What a successful day! Seeing Charlie, and not hurting him was such a relef for Bella. Defeating Emmett at armwrestling was amazing for everyone, including Ness! The best part had to be their meadow and watching the stars. Always figured they would make love there, since it's such a special place to them!
k1942 chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Jacob did a stupid, thoughtless thing, that turned out to be the best thing for Bella and Charlie. Of course, it was great for him, too, since now they won't take his imprint away from him. As far as young Mr. Black is concerned, he's a blooming genius!
k1942 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Their first night in their cottage was always a favorite, but I very much enjoyed the added conversations. Just the right tone, I thought.
k1942 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
There's just no restraining Alice, in celebratory mode! I'm glad things have mellowed out a bit.
k1942 chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
I'm sorry, this always makes laugh! It's sweet that Bella and Renesmee bond like they do and amazing how well Bella is acclimating!
k1942 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Always have liked that first hunt, humans, cat, deer and all! It blows Edward's mind to watch how his beloved adapts to her new life!
875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »