Reviews for Metamorphosis
k1942 chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
You did a dandy job of getting into Edward's mind throught this whole chapter, as you have through all the others!
k1942 chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
Almost everyone is here now, except the Amazonians, so the training will start soon, I imagine. They best get busy, time's flying!
k1942 chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
I knew with a little nudge, Eleazar would figure out Aro's plans. After all, he had seen it happen many times before, he just never realized the real purpose. He hates to think of his unknowing complicity in such needless destruction.
k1942 chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
I'm glad Edward finally let himself tell Bella of his greatest fear, watching her and their child die, unable to stop it ! Their union is only strengthened by this sharing of a common purpose, to remain together , come what may. Good thing Edward is so persuasive, it took a lot to convince the Denalis of what Renesmee really is. Soon Eleazar may realize what else Aro is after, besides punishment.
k1942 chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
This period of hopeless anxiety, worry and fear always chokes me up. It's so human of them all, and a comfort to know help may be on it's way is welcome.
k1942 chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Yes, we know it gets better, but you put the feelings of all concerned, front and cebter in quite a powerful way! Good job!
k1942 chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
What a fateful encounter! If only Irina had stopped for one minute and really seen what Renesmee was! So all the fear and misery is about to start! They had such a good plan going on, too!
k1942 chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
What a successful day! Seeing Charlie, and not hurting him was such a relef for Bella. Defeating Emmett at armwrestling was amazing for everyone, including Ness! The best part had to be their meadow and watching the stars. Always figured they would make love there, since it's such a special place to them!
k1942 chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Jacob did a stupid, thoughtless thing, that turned out to be the best thing for Bella and Charlie. Of course, it was great for him, too, since now they won't take his imprint away from him. As far as young Mr. Black is concerned, he's a blooming genius!
k1942 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Their first night in their cottage was always a favorite, but I very much enjoyed the added conversations. Just the right tone, I thought.
k1942 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
There's just no restraining Alice, in celebratory mode! I'm glad things have mellowed out a bit.
k1942 chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
I'm sorry, this always makes laugh! It's sweet that Bella and Renesmee bond like they do and amazing how well Bella is acclimating!
k1942 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Always have liked that first hunt, humans, cat, deer and all! It blows Edward's mind to watch how his beloved adapts to her new life!
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
You are right, the original words are about the best, so why mess with a good thing? Off we go hunting for something to eat!
Mizzy9986 chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Thank you for writing this although I didn't know it, it was exactly the story I was looking for and I must congratulate you on Edward he sounds like a believe able character from early 19 hundreds, instead of him sounding like he just got out of 21 century high school where he sounds shallow and swears allot, so thank you
873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »