Reviews for Metamorphosis
PaperAeroplanesXO chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
that was good.

cant wait till next chapter
kim phuong chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
Alice and Edward, the present and future. That explained why they were closed, their bond.
rockstarvampire chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
Great chapter, thanks for writing!
Nicole Noel chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
Wow...It continues to astound me how amazing you are at writing. I liked how this chapter was shorter, because I could read it all in one setting :) Normally I don't have the time, and have to read them in two or three settings.
Mrs. Edward Pattinson chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
that was so good, i love this story, this could be Stephanie Meyer writing this story, amazing, please update soon, can't wait till the end of Breaking Dawn! :)
rockgirl2011 chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
Very good chapter! I can't wait for more introductions! Plz UPDATE!

-emogirl2011-
Puppy-named-Leah chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
loved it Edward is going to throw Emmett out the door if He doesnt shut up about some things about Edward and Bella lol.
Puppy-named-Leah chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
One word. no TWO words...WOW! and HOT! and of course Emmett would have to say something on Bella and Edwards intamisy. i love how u added the little conversations between...things lol. i just thought it was HOT all around.

P.S.- the dysney movie Alice in Wonderland kind of scares me.
Puppy-named-Leah chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
loved it. Leah can over react. maybe thats y my friends picked Leah for me. the only reason she overreacts is she is very protective of Seth AND Jacob. Jacob and Rose are so funny when they both want to hold Nessie. I like how u took the flash back from Midnight Sun.
Puppy-named-Leah chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
So good still not done but everyone in my house went to bed and i am still reading that is how good it is and its like 1 in the moring. yesterday i went to bed at 1:30 and i still hadnt read all of the first chapter and now i am going onto chapter it! i love Emmett i like the thoughts u came up with. they are so funny. and Jasper is so strict about newborns. Jacob 's thoughts are funny as well i love it!
Puppy-named-Leah chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
Emmett is such a dork! ok one, just to let u know my comments gets repetative and two u have to check out two of my friends stories the are amazing. the first is called Dreams of Gold catogory is Twilight and that one is all human but there are twilight things in it. the secound is called Twin Twilight. it is another version of Twilight only this is if Bella had a twin. they are soo good they are by Blla-with-the-Blue-eyes!

Sorry..anyway back to my review loved Edwards mind u make its like Midnight Sun only this is book 4 and not book 1.

"I have a much better view from the rear." OMG love his mind i laughed if i were reading this infront of my family they would be like what the Hell is she laughing at.

"I have to stay focused, or the two of us are in serious danger of forgetting all about our hunting trip and moving on to…OTHER ACTIVITIES." again another hallarious thing and again i love his mind. I think this is the longest review i have ever writen.
Puppy-named-Leah chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
i love it.. u have every little detail in there. i just love it.. Emmett is himself alway embarissing Bella or at least trying to get a laugh out of it. As is Jasper and Alice herself perky as ever and Jasper worried. love it.
rockstarvampire chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
Great job so far! I can't wait to hear my favorite parts of the story from Edward's perspective.
Ilovebookssince1990 chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
that chapter was really great! poor edward though... *g* keep going!
hoeoverbros chapter 11 . 3/7/2009
I love this story! It is fabulous!
844 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »