Reviews for Metamorphosis
Sweetdevil2991 chapter 13 . 4/12/2009
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it !

Is the message clear ? xD

No really, I liked the tenderness and everything between Bella and Edward. I admire that they can still be so close in times of such stress.

I think you dealt with the other characters very well. I love that you have put in scenes that weren't there in BD, like the arrival of all the other vampires, but also the revealing of the car. It was nice to see that she actually enjoyed it a bit, and Jacobs reaction was funny !

Keep up the good work,and update soon plz !
ClOsEt FaN 71 chapter 11 . 4/10/2009
I am way overdue with this review and have just recently read the new chapters, but let me start with this one since "Irresistible" is my favorite amongst them and I really love the new one as well. This is just, and I know this is dramatic, but breathtaking in terms of the writing. You truly are a master with he written word and embrace it with such beautiful scene where Edward falls apart completely and confesses all the inner turmoil and torture he's been holding in and trying to protect Bella from is just amazing. Some of the best writing I have ever read on here, no offense to any of the very talented writers I have read on here because there are a special dozen that I love reading on here, who are equally talented, but truly this is in a league of its own. You have dipped into Meyer's mind and painted these scenes with the most beautiful brush strokes and I adore it. There is so much I want to dwell on faorite lines and phrases but I know this would be a monster sized review if I did. I will try to just touch on builds really with a beautifully drawn symmetry from the last few chapters starting with Alice's vision and defection till 's torture is just exquisite and palpable and we feel it buidling to this moment between him and it is heartbreaking and literally tear inducing for its pain and the sheer beauty with which it is written.I could say alot and I think there will definitely be some PM's here but anyways,I'm off course. This just grabbed me begining with... "And one phrase and one promise keeps repeating inside my hallow chest like a heartbeat as I gaze unblinkingly at the face of my angel I will not lose you again." Startting there you carry us on this emotional little storm in Edward's mind while he wrestless with his waking terrors of impending loss that he can't live through and his fears of revealing weakness to Bella and torn that he can't for the first time protect Bella ,that helplessness he is being ripped apart with and you convey this all so well with beautiful imagery. I was completely drawn in fighting tears through this and loving it. You have captured the essnce of this star crossed pair so well and never have we known Edward better I the time we reach the cottage and he is completely coming apart, at the seams we are right there with them and vicariously suffering this with line " I am lost the instant she says my name." And there is just so much more here but truly the essnece of this is that you have in this one scene captured what we love about Edward and Bella what we love about twilight it is such a snapshot of the way they love each other that fire and tenderness and firece passion and that soul wrenching intensity that will not let go and cannot be destroyed . The all consuming need for each other. But seeing the other side of this, that Edward's need for her is clearly as desperate as her is for him that is where the beauty and the magic of this scene lies, seing him so broken and willing to show her, for her to see, and that he has reached a point where he can't hold it in any more that he has to share it with her. He fought this all the way through her pregancy, but I think here he finally lets it go and they seem utterly complete here in new has always been the heightened intensity because there love has always had a sword over it,but emerging from the happiest period of their time together to now brings new definition to an already unbreakable bond I my rambling is just going on and on I will stop here but I have more on recent the chapter so yes there will be more,but truly beyond brilliant.
Ilovebookssince1990 chapter 13 . 4/10/2009
i loved this chapter. i think it's great that you wrote so many scenes that weren't in breaking dawn...

hope you update soon!
alybee chapter 13 . 4/9/2009
Once again a really nicely written chapter. Your own writing voice is emerging but dovetails beautifully with the original work. You have certainly captured all of the major characters and have brought further depth and life to the minor characters an aspect that was not present in Breaking Dawn. I really enjoyed Bella and Edward's relationship which was so limited...and it really shows how they are supporting one another through this very challenging time. Nice tie in with "Midnight Sun" with the references that Peter and Charlotte make. The "missing scene" revolving around the car was a nice touch. It was a great way to put some great stuff with Jacob. And it is nice to have Esme, Carlisle, Rose and Emmett back...especially Emmett. :-)
usagi.cullen chapter 13 . 4/9/2009
This is your best chapter so far.

I love where you took this. The moments between Bella and Edward are amazing and so tender. You can feel the love between them. Edward's killing joke was so perfect and I liked how he said that he was surprised when it came to his mind. Their snogging and having to wait until later and how Edward was late meeting Amun helped drive home the fact that Edward and Bella are young newly weds with a new level of physicalness to their relationship. It was nice to see that their need for each other (physically and mentally) could be so important that they could separate themselves from all the doom and gloom of the situation with the Volturi. This was totally missing from BD and was a very nice addition.

this line was amazing,making "burning" good for Vamps.

"I burn with her until the sun begins its slow ascent into the watery blue sky."

The car scene was nice and seeing Edward and Jacob be all manly together and have Bella like her expensive gift was very sweet.

Having Edward explain that the human eating Vamp's thoughts are testing his self control shows just how strong he really is.

Can't wait for the next one and for when you are all caught up on Twilighted.
cool-gal95 chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
Wow...tht was really great. the way u portrayed Edward-Bella fluff/limes, just hovering on the edge of lemons is really good. Nothing too graphic, yet graphic enough D
ritz27 chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
that was awesome!..i loved it..truly it was very entertaining.

i love the way you add those missing moments in the story. they fit in so well and are absolutely amazing!.

..this chapter couldn't have been easy to write especially since there were so many new characters,information about them being fairly less in the book, but i think you have done a great job!..

.i loved the part where you told us about amun and alistair and jacob freaking out over the ferari was simply the best!

you're an amazing writer , i can hardly wait for the next chapter!

thank you!
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
I am a HUGE Garrett fan so I am glad you put a backstory to him. Also the Mohican thing I LOVE because The Last of the Mohicans starring Daniel Day Lewis is one of my favorite movies EVER so you have just increased in your level of awesome to me. (it was high in the beginning for this story so don't worry) Also I was thinking I get that he would take a Vanquish but I just figured the Jeep would be cool too. He is supposedly Emmett and Rosalie's friend but you so know he is more Emmetts right? I mean Emmett seems the type to click with him more than Rosalie. Oh and the car research I give you props for.
Twilightlovergirl chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
please oh please update soon
93-ena chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
aw this chapter was cute.

haha i love Emmett :D

thank you for the long chapter.

can't wait till the next.
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
amazing. i didn't want it to end.
lvk1978 chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
Another incredibly beautiful chapter...Your writing is gorgeous! I can comfortably refer to it as "lyrical" - so, so lovely. Your prose is so smooth - it absolutely flows.

I can't tell you how grateful I am to have Edward's POV for this story. You really do have his "voice" in your head, heart and hands. This is the Edward I always craved. You know, he was always asking Bella what she was thinking. You'd think that maybe just once, she could have asked him. LOL!

And my most favorite aspect? The fact that you show us Edward and Bella's continuing romance. I've always felt that BD *really* skimped on their romance in favor of other things that I suppose were important but didn't interest me as much as their relationship. Thank you for putting the romance back in the forefront where I believe it belongs. After all, the other stuff (survival, Renesmee, etc.) wouldn't mean a damn thing if the reader couldn't see the love and trust at the foundation of all their actions and motivations.

Thanks for continuing to post such a lovely story.
rockgirl2011 chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
Interesting chapter! lol. Gotta love Emmett!

-emogirl2011-
sarahlovestwilightyesshedoes chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
this is COMPLETELY AMAZING!

keep up the good work! :)

(and i totally love Emmett in this story :P)
Chalger chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
great chapter, i am looking forward to how edward sees the progression of kate and garrett, as we couldn't see much of it from bpov!
875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »