Reviews for Metamorphosis
Ilovebookssince1990 chapter 13 . 4/10/2009
i loved this chapter. i think it's great that you wrote so many scenes that weren't in breaking dawn...

hope you update soon!
alybee chapter 13 . 4/9/2009
Once again a really nicely written chapter. Your own writing voice is emerging but dovetails beautifully with the original work. You have certainly captured all of the major characters and have brought further depth and life to the minor characters an aspect that was not present in Breaking Dawn. I really enjoyed Bella and Edward's relationship which was so limited...and it really shows how they are supporting one another through this very challenging time. Nice tie in with "Midnight Sun" with the references that Peter and Charlotte make. The "missing scene" revolving around the car was a nice touch. It was a great way to put some great stuff with Jacob. And it is nice to have Esme, Carlisle, Rose and Emmett back...especially Emmett. :-)
usagi.cullen chapter 13 . 4/9/2009
This is your best chapter so far.

I love where you took this. The moments between Bella and Edward are amazing and so tender. You can feel the love between them. Edward's killing joke was so perfect and I liked how he said that he was surprised when it came to his mind. Their snogging and having to wait until later and how Edward was late meeting Amun helped drive home the fact that Edward and Bella are young newly weds with a new level of physicalness to their relationship. It was nice to see that their need for each other (physically and mentally) could be so important that they could separate themselves from all the doom and gloom of the situation with the Volturi. This was totally missing from BD and was a very nice addition.

this line was amazing,making "burning" good for Vamps.

"I burn with her until the sun begins its slow ascent into the watery blue sky."

The car scene was nice and seeing Edward and Jacob be all manly together and have Bella like her expensive gift was very sweet.

Having Edward explain that the human eating Vamp's thoughts are testing his self control shows just how strong he really is.

Can't wait for the next one and for when you are all caught up on Twilighted.
cool-gal95 chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
Wow...tht was really great. the way u portrayed Edward-Bella fluff/limes, just hovering on the edge of lemons is really good. Nothing too graphic, yet graphic enough D
ritz27 chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
that was awesome!..i loved it..truly it was very entertaining.

i love the way you add those missing moments in the story. they fit in so well and are absolutely amazing!.

..this chapter couldn't have been easy to write especially since there were so many new characters,information about them being fairly less in the book, but i think you have done a great job!..

.i loved the part where you told us about amun and alistair and jacob freaking out over the ferari was simply the best!

you're an amazing writer , i can hardly wait for the next chapter!

thank you!
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
I am a HUGE Garrett fan so I am glad you put a backstory to him. Also the Mohican thing I LOVE because The Last of the Mohicans starring Daniel Day Lewis is one of my favorite movies EVER so you have just increased in your level of awesome to me. (it was high in the beginning for this story so don't worry) Also I was thinking I get that he would take a Vanquish but I just figured the Jeep would be cool too. He is supposedly Emmett and Rosalie's friend but you so know he is more Emmetts right? I mean Emmett seems the type to click with him more than Rosalie. Oh and the car research I give you props for.
Twilightlovergirl chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
please oh please update soon
93-ena chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
aw this chapter was cute.

haha i love Emmett :D

thank you for the long chapter.

can't wait till the next.
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
amazing. i didn't want it to end.
lvk1978 chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
Another incredibly beautiful chapter...Your writing is gorgeous! I can comfortably refer to it as "lyrical" - so, so lovely. Your prose is so smooth - it absolutely flows.

I can't tell you how grateful I am to have Edward's POV for this story. You really do have his "voice" in your head, heart and hands. This is the Edward I always craved. You know, he was always asking Bella what she was thinking. You'd think that maybe just once, she could have asked him. LOL!

And my most favorite aspect? The fact that you show us Edward and Bella's continuing romance. I've always felt that BD *really* skimped on their romance in favor of other things that I suppose were important but didn't interest me as much as their relationship. Thank you for putting the romance back in the forefront where I believe it belongs. After all, the other stuff (survival, Renesmee, etc.) wouldn't mean a damn thing if the reader couldn't see the love and trust at the foundation of all their actions and motivations.

Thanks for continuing to post such a lovely story.
rockgirl2011 chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
Interesting chapter! lol. Gotta love Emmett!

sarahlovestwilightyesshedoes chapter 13 . 4/8/2009

keep up the good work! :)

(and i totally love Emmett in this story :P)
Chalger chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
great chapter, i am looking forward to how edward sees the progression of kate and garrett, as we couldn't see much of it from bpov!
Puppy-named-Leah chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
i didnt love it...i liked went alittle slow for me put that particular chapter does go a little slow in Breaking Dawn.
bremner53 chapter 12 . 4/3/2009
I love Edwards POV, you are

really doing a great job!

Can't wait to read more!
873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »