Reviews for Metamorphosis
Luckycat3 chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
I've only read up to the end of chapter three so far. I definitely plan to read the rest later. This story is already on my favourites list. Excellent fan fiction so far, and it deserves a well rounded review.

Amazing characterization. I think you pegged Edward's character almost perfectly. And this comes from someone who's always hunting and failing to find good Edward-point-of-view fan fiction.

Although I'm not sure you fully captured the Cullen's surprise to her unusual self-control. I mean, they should be completely blown away by how rational she seems. They sound pleasantly surprised or something from Edward's point of view. Not a huge problem, just my opinion and nitpick.

The writing is sometimes a tad exhaustive in it's over-the-top descriptives. A little purple-prose-y, I have to admit. It makes me feel like you were pulling out the thesaurus for every second sentence. It works well when you're dealing with Edward's inner reflections and angst, but it feels forced when you're using twenty dollar words to describe everyday actions and emotions.

It's still a fantastic story so far, and I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters when I get the time!
twilightobession chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
YOu did a wonderful job with this job. I feel so sorry for all of them. I can't wait to see your translation of the next chapter.
orphan12345 chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
Oh wow! That was really really good! This story if fabulous you write amazingingly. Update soon!
veryanon chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
i like the angst :) iz very Edward-y

i love this fanfic:):):):)

you write such long chapters, iz quite amazing!

and very awesome
A Cullen Wannabe chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
Whew! That was intense. You did a great job...I especially like how you described Alice's visions since we never really got to see what she was experiencing before. Looking forward to more!
Twilightlovergirl chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
ah please update soon
princessjag chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
"We are halves of a whole – fused into one through body, mind and soul – and the proof of our union is a living, breathing miracle, sleeping beneath our hands." love this line, you captured edward's desperation brilliantly. looking forward to seeing his side when they realize alice and jasper are gone. thanks for another great chapter
eatsleepskate chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
fab update

as always
rockgirl2011 chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
amazing chapter. i like how you interpreted all of Edward's emotions in what is probably one of the worst moments of his existence. very interesting. keep up the good work and plz update soon.

-emogirl2011-
Joanne110 chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
Another great chapter. You've captured Edwards thoughts on the mark.
Lilliput chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
You're outdoing yourself with every chapter of this piece. It's like you've spread your wings and are soaring now. It is a pleasure to read every installment. Your writing is simply beautiful.
Caitie126 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Amazing.
IH chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
You're right-it was angsty, but still so good! I hope the next update comes as soon as this one did!
PenName76 chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
Another fantastic chapter! You really took this and made it your own through Edward's eyes. Really well done.
kallisti23 chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
So good! You really captured the emotion.
875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »