Reviews for Metamorphosis
hoeoverbros chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
Oh wow! That was really really good! This story if fabulous you write amazingingly. Update soon!
veryanon chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
i like the angst :) iz very Edward-y

i love this fanfic:):):):)

you write such long chapters, iz quite amazing!

and very awesome
A Cullen Wannabe chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
Whew! That was intense. You did a great job...I especially like how you described Alice's visions since we never really got to see what she was experiencing before. Looking forward to more!
Twilightlovergirl chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
ah please update soon
princessjag chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
"We are halves of a whole – fused into one through body, mind and soul – and the proof of our union is a living, breathing miracle, sleeping beneath our hands." love this line, you captured edward's desperation brilliantly. looking forward to seeing his side when they realize alice and jasper are gone. thanks for another great chapter
eatsleepskate chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
fab update

as always
rockgirl2011 chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
amazing chapter. i like how you interpreted all of Edward's emotions in what is probably one of the worst moments of his existence. very interesting. keep up the good work and plz update soon.

Joanne110 chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
Another great chapter. You've captured Edwards thoughts on the mark.
Lilliput chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
You're outdoing yourself with every chapter of this piece. It's like you've spread your wings and are soaring now. It is a pleasure to read every installment. Your writing is simply beautiful.
Caitie126 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
IH chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
You're right-it was angsty, but still so good! I hope the next update comes as soon as this one did!
PenName76 chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
Another fantastic chapter! You really took this and made it your own through Edward's eyes. Really well done.
kallisti23 chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
So good! You really captured the emotion.
twilighted.potterphile chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
u bet i get alerted when the next chapter goes up- hoo-rah...

you're AMAZING at this riniel !

leaving us hanging and all that - I'M LOVING IT !

thanx again for sharing this with us :D
JenRar chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
I love getting BD from Edward's pov and you do such a great job. Love it!
873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »