Reviews for Metamorphosis
eatsleepskate chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
fab update

as always
rockgirl2011 chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
amazing chapter. i like how you interpreted all of Edward's emotions in what is probably one of the worst moments of his existence. very interesting. keep up the good work and plz update soon.

-emogirl2011-
Joanne110 chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
Another great chapter. You've captured Edwards thoughts on the mark.
Lilliput chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
You're outdoing yourself with every chapter of this piece. It's like you've spread your wings and are soaring now. It is a pleasure to read every installment. Your writing is simply beautiful.
Caitie126 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Amazing.
Inky Hula chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
You're right-it was angsty, but still so good! I hope the next update comes as soon as this one did!
PenName76 chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
Another fantastic chapter! You really took this and made it your own through Edward's eyes. Really well done.
kallisti23 chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
So good! You really captured the emotion.
twilighted.potterphile chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
u bet i get alerted when the next chapter goes up- hoo-rah...

you're AMAZING at this riniel !

leaving us hanging and all that - I'M LOVING IT !

thanx again for sharing this with us :D
JenRar chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
I love getting BD from Edward's pov and you do such a great job. Love it!
twilighted.potterphile chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
AWESOME ! :D

thank you so much for continuing this story. It is by far one of my favorite ff.

PLEASE DON'T STOP ! i adore how you portray edward.
Inky Hula chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
You are an amazing fanfiction writer. Just...wow. The story is so well written, it rivals SM's own work. You capture feelings so well, and that's hard to do. There are only so many ways to write about "desire" but you manage to make each description different, but still each one is perfect. Wonderful! Keep on writing...please.
hoeoverbros chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
You write this story so magnifacantlly. My favorite moment was either Renesmee with the white blocks or when she puts flowers in Bella and Edward's hair. Update soon :)
twilightobession chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
You are doing a GREAT job with this story. I love it.
kallisti23 chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
Another very good chapter. I cant wait for more. I am excited to see what happens!
868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »