Reviews for Metamorphosis
lacrema chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Oh, great chapter! Did you add the dialogue between Edward and Carlisle concerning Nessie getting through Bella's shield? I don't remember that from the book. It seems natural, though. I am enjoying this so much. Thank you!
Ilovebookssince1990 chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
hey

just wanted to say that i think your story is really great!

i hope you keep going
PollyGirl chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
WOW! OME! This is one of the best I have read!

Now you are going to give us EPOV for all the books right... Please! :)
croz chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Loved, loved, loved this! Thanks so much for continuing. I'll be watching to see if you write more.

I really enjoy your style of writing. Although I am reading familiar dialogue, it all seems so fresh with the way you round it out with Edward's thought processes. I find your explanations for his laughs, smiles, little comments etc which are alluded to by SM to be very interesting and at times surprising. Edward's POV is innately interesting as he also has insight into most other character's POV as well, and it is nice to see the way you build on that potential. As well, when I read your descriptions, I can visualise them in my mind.

My only constructive criticism would be about the point when Jacob has his test. I believe he is in human form and Leah and Seth are wolves. My understanding is that in different forms they cannot speak mind to mind. On rereading it, maybe Jacob is responding to growls, but it seemed that Leah directed a comment to him and he responded. I know, a very minor point - I only mention it because it pulled me out of the story.
stephdc chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
I love this new chapter. Just like the others, it is amazingly written. You have Edward perfect to a T. Keep it up! Can't wait to read more!
rockgirl2011 chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
OME! Your EPOV is awesome! Keep writing and update plz. )
jennvellcs chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Oh your doing a wonderful job! Please update soon!
His Gem chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
It's perfect! :) I hope you update soon
Love.peace.equality chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
I love this. Not many people can write in Edward's POV and pull it off. Awesome job. I can not wait for more.
JenRar chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
Another great chapter. :) I first read the beginning at and bookmarked it so I could watch the comments. It has been a few weeks since I last checked and I was SO glad today that I did and found out you had finished chapter 2. Thank you so much! It was a joy to read. :)
Lady Saffir chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
This is absolutely wonderful! You capture Edward so well. I'll be looking forward to anything else you write. :)
PenName76 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
I'm enjoying this. Keep going.
croz chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
I've been checking every day to see if you have added a chapter to your story. I loved, loved, loved reading it, and I was thrilled to see that you continued! I registered just so I could leave a review for you.

Both chapters were very well written. I particularly enjoyed the references back to the original stories, such as tiger/kitten. This particular area of BD is a real blank spot - so much happened which we are not privvy to - and it is wonderful to have it filled out from EPOV. I loved how he is so dazzled by Bella - I really think that would have been his reaction.

Are you planning to write any more? I'll be on the lookout - and for anything else you write as well.
lacrema chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
This is amazing! *flashing puppydog eyes* Please, please, please, keep going!
wontgrowsup32 chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
*points accusitory finger*

you're stephenie meyer in disguise, aren't you?

Cause this was just too good.

I can't even wrap my mind around all this talent :]

This is by far going to be a favorite of your's for me, I can already sense it.
872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 Next »