Reviews for Gleeful Abandon
I laughed at this xD
great wotk!
Queen Mariko chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is awesome!
A bit short, but long enough... if you know what I mean...
The interactions between them were very realistic, and IMHO you kept them in character well. Great job!
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
more please!
Foxbear chapter 1 . 3/18/2012

Yes, we human women do find the destruction enjoyable!

Spot on!
FORD B chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Now this was a short but oh so awesome read! So few words explaining so much as the same time! Great job!
Foreign Nebula chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oh my goodness. You have just made my day with this fic. Combining two of my favorite shows (Atlantis and Transformers) with the vicarious destruction of 'irritating bad guys' has left me in stitches. I needed to share this with my sister and I couldn't wipe the grin off of her face afterwards.

Thankyou very much for writing this; it's sure to make me smile in the future, especially the thought of Ironhide stomping on annoying Wraiths :)
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was great. And I must say I quite agree!
DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
BWHAHAHA! Quite enjoyable! And so too true!
Hikari Kaiya chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I think I know one reason that Optimus sent Ironhide. Ironhide must have been getting irritating from going thru a 'Blowing Things Up' withdrawal.

Great oneshot by the way! Even I find things exploding cool, and it doesn't even have to be bad guys, but they do add to the lulz you get while doing it though.
mdfang chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Fantastic story for a one shot. Kind of wants me to read more of the interaction between these characters. Any chance of more stories or a longer story where this story fits in?
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Ha! Yes, women find Ironhide's desire to blow up the bad guys quite awesome, actually. :D Nice little ficlet; loved it.
KittenCeez chapter 1 . 7/6/2009

Hehe, it is so imaginable to see Ironhide let loose on a wraith ship!
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
How true . . . we do love to see the bad guys get blown up . . . hmm, must be a pysocolocal (sp) thing.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Heh. Glad they found a place for Ironhide. :)
k chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I LOVED IT! that was awesome! do you have any more ideas like it?