Reviews for Teach Me to Love
QueenGB chapter 28 . 4/23/2019
Honestly that’s the first time I felt Rosalie was handled how she should be most times. Shade, yell, slap, punch, push and sashay away gurl. ;-)
QueenGB chapter 26 . 4/23/2019
Alice is crazy. Would never willing give that girl my house key and Jasper is brave. ;$)
QueenGB chapter 25 . 4/22/2019
Wow. That was heartbreaking. Poor Charlie.
QueenGB chapter 20 . 4/22/2019
Finally and I love their exchange here. I want the others to work it out of course but this was what was waiting for this whole time. Thanks.
QueenGB chapter 18 . 4/22/2019
Yay some joy!
QueenGB chapter 17 . 4/22/2019
So much angst these last 17 chapters. Where is our couple romance. They are in desperate need of some joy or kissing or hand holding. Something. Somewhere. Sometime. ;-)
QueenGB chapter 13 . 4/22/2019
What the hell happened to everyone. No ones right anymore potential cheating, distance, breaking up, hurt feelings, hospitals and where the hell is Edward? Is he just a ghost? *sigh* okay.
QueenGB chapter 8 . 4/22/2019
Where IS Edward? We don’t hear much from him at all. Bella makes me a little sad how she doesn’t even realize she is lonely or maybe she does know. Is she really happy?
QueenGB chapter 3 . 4/21/2019
I’m enjoying the story but I wonder if we’re not meant to route for Bella because she seems very judgmental and not very friendly. I have hope someone, anyone mellows her flow. She wasn’t even bitchy to the people that deserve it (Mike & Jessica). She seems really unhappy with her life. I really hope it all changes for her and it’s Edward who changes it. :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2017
I like your story so far, but some of your spelling isn't so wonderful.
Trojans
alfredo
Mannequin
creamoforeo chapter 32 . 12/4/2016
I love it.. Thank you
twlightbella chapter 31 . 6/8/2016
Aww
Kopec82 chapter 32 . 5/4/2016
I laugh a lot, very good
Guest chapter 29 . 8/30/2015
I hate how bella is always so bipolar. And in everything. This story. The books. The movies. Ugh. And in the beginning of this chapter she starts regretting that she told rosalie to leave and never come back, when in the previous chapters she strongly hated Rosalie. Ugh. I hate her.
s01itaire90 chapter 32 . 8/13/2015
Fantasterrific. Just thought you ought to know.