Reviews for Teach Me to Love
I hate how bella is always so bipolar. And in everything. This story. The books. The movies. Ugh. And in the beginning of this chapter she starts regretting that she told rosalie to leave and never come back, when in the previous chapters she strongly hated Rosalie. Ugh. I hate her.
s01itaire90 chapter 32 . 8/13
Fantasterrific. Just thought you ought to know.
ChristianMom54 chapter 31 . 8/12
I enjoyed reading this so much. Laughed so hard in so places. Well written and a great story-line. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
You say that the next chapter is alice and jasper. BUT THERE IS NO NEXT CHAPTER. ... AND WHY JALICE. MAKE IT A EMMALIE CHAPTER. PLEASE
Ugh bella shut the fuck up. Stupid cunt. How can she be so quick to judge someone. I hate her. Then tell emmett not to go after his true love. I wish something bad happens to her. You are not his mother so you can't tell him what to do or decide anything for him. She doesn't know how hard it is to be a part of rosalie's type of social class. Where you suppose to do what you are told and not object. Emmalie 4eva. Jalice 4 eva and I guess edella 4 eva too. Bella and Edward are my least favorite couple.
"Besides, now when you get out you'll be human sized instead of hulk sized" jasper reasoned. What does that mean. Is jasper not getting any from alice or something.
BookLover21340 chapter 32 . 8/14/2014
dont1855 chapter 32 . 8/19/2013
that was just a happy happy birthday thank you girlfriend :) DEB
dont1855 chapter 31 . 8/19/2013
awwwwwww and i could just keep reading this all day long thank you :) DEB.
dont1855 chapter 30 . 8/19/2013
HUMMMMMMMMMMMM please MORE give us MORE lololo :) DEB.
dont1855 chapter 29 . 8/19/2013
thank you i'm a happy camper i just love Rose JUST ONE BIG FAMILY love it :) DEB.
dont1855 chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
thats my girl i just love this
dont1855 chapter 18 . 8/18/2013