Reviews for Not Quite Human
Row the Boat chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Okay, maybe your demons are different, but how can a demon go to Heaven? Are these Japanese demons again?
CapgrasFregoli chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
All right...what joke should I make here? Ooh, ooh! Half-demon? More like MIRA SUE. Ahahaha I'm funny.

No, seriously, this is kind of ridiculous. Try taking this quiz and see how she turns out.

Row the Boat chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
I was reading this on my cell phone, and my brother was with me. When I got to the part when the guy mentions "golden hair," I was compelled to... *dramatic music*... SING!

"I've been so lucky, I am the girl with golden hair..."

My brother and I than proceeded to have a sing-along. It was great.

(Seriously, who says "golden hair" these days? It's blond, dude. FYI, the guy sounds like he's dressed like Judge Doom, or a villain from 'Star Trek').
Row the Boat chapter 12 . 4/15/2011
*Snickers*

No, wait! Sorry, I wasn't laughing at your fic! Actually, it's not your fault, but I kinda wanted to say something.

Okay... I can't really take the phrase "half breed" seriously anymore. Whenever I hear that word, I think of the Cher song.

"HALF BREED! That's all I ever heard! HALF BREED! How I learned to hate the WOOOORD!"

Also... ohhhh, fire power!

"FIREBALL, GIRLS! Take this sucker doooownnn!"
ShireHeart chapter 12 . 12/28/2010
That was an intense fight. I'm surprised one of the insects didn't grab a camera, for all the help they were!

You said Mira's opponents aren't yours? Were did you get the idea for them?
Matryoshka-Sweetheart chapter 12 . 12/24/2010
YAAAAYYY! you updated! O D awww poor Mira dont worry shell get better Christoph had better watch out. out of cuirostiy are Juromaru and Kageromaru named after Inuyasha demons( i havent watched the show i na while '''' ill change that :3) cool though yaaay hey speaking of Christoph putting innocent lives in danger... is he gonna .. you know... target James specifically...Oo''''' nevertheless mayeb now Mira can have ... quality time with the trotters... know their story.. ooo does she have the ability to kind of project memories and kinda open a mirror or... soemthing to view past events? I think I worded that kinda weirdly..:3 but yay a battle scene and ooo Landon's gonna kill Christoph.. isnt he... whatll happen when Miras mom finds out? OO'''' oooooo boy, oh boy...but yay again... keep up the good work! 3 yay
ShireHeart chapter 11 . 1/18/2010
Sorry it's taken me so long to review. I suffer from acute procrastinator-itis and I've put off treatment.

I do think this has to be the most exciting chapter you've written yet! Mira's transformation completely took me by surprise, despite how clear you made it that she was half demon. And you've added yet another complication to the story.

I'd still like to see James and company get a little more involved in helping Mira and Landon, but regardless I can't wait to see what happens next.
Matryoshka-Sweetheart chapter 11 . 1/6/2010
OHMiGosh!Mira-chan! oh man oh man, things r defintely heating up oh man! i wonder how James will react to it anfd the rest of his family? r they all gonna fight yuvky Christoph together o oh man so many possiblilities. you rock!
Matryoshka-Sweetheart chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
WOWW! oh man, poor Mira! *hugs her* and Turner's dad seems kinda nice :) but now ik why Landon didnt want Mira to go see him but aww the stroy was so sad *weep* its incredible! cant wait for 11! yaay 10 was a bit short for my liking but man, oh man, now Mira knows who killed her dad, but at least her new neighbors and her mom and (turner, maybe X3), Landon (kiss) James(aw bonding moment ), and the cheif right and the spirit of her father. aw yay! things r defeintly heating up! yay
ShireHeart chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
Ohh! This chapter was eerie. I do feel more sympathy for Turner now. It's sad that his mother was arrested in her attempts to keep her son alive. I am a little lost as to why James and his friends are so interested in Mira's situation that they sent Centipede with her. Perhaps I need to read the other chapters again!
Grogie13 chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
I think it's written excellently so far. While I do kind of think there would have been a bit of a bigger reaction from people when Mira's and Landon's appearances were revealed, everything else checks out just fine. _

But on some chapters, the entire thing is bolded/underlined and it's not very nice on the eyes. Careful with those, kay?

~Love~

~Grogie13~
ShireHeart chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
Alright! Update! James is getting exposed to a lot of supernatural influences. Hope it doesn't get him into trouble...(hint?)
Warlock In Disguise chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
Sweet chapters, I'm looking forward to an update.
ShireHeart chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
Alright! Mira and Landon rock! That was some action sequence, Demonwolf. But now what are they going to do? I sense lesson number one in crash course magic coming up!
ShireHeart chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Hey! Thanks for updating! So Mira and Landon have finally met James and Company. I can't wait to see where this goes. How are they going to find out that Mira is a demon?