Reviews for Revenge of the MuggleBorn
clovdy chapter 1 . 12/11/2020
HONESTLY THEY ARE SO CUTEERE
Ijustgotexposedt chapter 1 . 10/1/2020
Ur title is from transformers the revenge of the the fallen btw
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
I thought Morning Shower was erotic but this was mind blowingly better than 50 shades of grey! Looking forward to the 3rd installment! I seriously hope by now that you are a published author.
Belleencore chapter 1 . 6/13/2020
Yeah I absolutely loved this one too. Can’t wait to finish reading the entire sexcapades trilogy. And Hermione have indeed such balls to admit to Ron the situation, I was quite impressed by that.
Sophisticated Sage chapter 1 . 8/9/2019
Ha. Hermione's revenge was sweet :)
catita55555 chapter 1 . 2/28/2019
Haha, that was hilarious! And so hot! I love this version of them!
reallyseaweed chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
hahha now she stole his wand and left million hickeys on his neck too. so funny and enjoyable
AnSexeBeast chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
loved it so much
MotekElm chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
I like her revenge
Honey chapter 1 . 8/9/2018
HI! I love your stories so much! I think that the love affair between these two characters is just perfect! Please please please consider writing more to this story, I think that all your fans would rather enjoy it.
with love, Honey
ShadowAngel100 chapter 1 . 1/30/2018
Love it!
galaxies in her eyes chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Don't ever apologize for getting carried away. This was amazing!
TelaVised02 chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Oh. My. God. This was the hottest fanfic I have and will ever read. I thought the first one was good but I felt things whilst reading this one let me tell you. Thank u thank u thank u. I don’t know how the next one can get any better. Who knew writing could be this good
Cobblet chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Loved this too
O-Hoshi chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
i honestly love your stories and you're one of my fave Dramione Stories. You're a really good smut writer! and this sequel's si damn hot.