Reviews for Kashmir
hammer78 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Sara couldn't wait to get Grissom home who could blame her ;) lol

great little hot story
thephoenixwars chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Very nice. Now, I know that I'm not a CSI die-hard, and I like the dialogue, but would he really speak like that? I don't doubt she would, but I don't know about him. Again, I'm not a die-hard fan, so I'm no expert.

Oh, and you were right. It was VERY fuckin' hot!
karagrace chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
ok, while I have to say that this story is indeed shower worthing-you add a car crash? That is too funny! (crashes are never funny of course but this is fiction) ahh if only we could see this on the show!
caz1969 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
loved it

think it's shower time lol
KimCSI chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Hot! Great story!
PiperG chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Hot damn and Holy crap. I'm sweating. Great work and congrats on being nominated for a fan fiction award at GSRForeverLove!

Good luck to you!
Emmy chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Very hot. Loved the scene in the car. Didn't think they had have to crash though. But very nice story :)
sablasvegas chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
OMG!

shower here i come that was hot hot hot...hope u do another real soon

x
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Great first I was hot from the humidity here, now your story has me all hot and bothered and it's no where near bedtime for the kids! Loved it!
Wander52 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
That is one hot story...
SARA SIDLE GRISSOM 09 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Write more like this PLEASE I beg you
Tanguay18 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Great story. I love Led Zepplin for starters. And then when they got into an accident, I was like "SERIOULSY?" Of course Catherine showed up to give them a ride home and it all worked out great. :D
The Queen of Sin chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
firstly , "that was so totally wicked" and secondly... I will read it soon!
gayarm-agron chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
great story xD loved the smutt
jordannicole chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
i think this is like the 5th time i've read that.

hahaha.

s'good, s'good.

&&i think if you owned CSI Grissom&Sara would be doing other things in that bed,

not just laying there crying. :p