Reviews for Awesome Us Time
gasb chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
aww, i loved this one- seriously adorable and you managed to make them 'sound' just like on the show. i'm jealous :)
Slytherin Valentine chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Now this is how things should go! (in my opinion anyway). I personally love Chloe and Bart together, fantastic writing!
3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Love this!

I think you should turn it into a multi chapter story!
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Chloe. Bart. Beautiful relationship, well written, snappy dialogue, sheer mesmerizingly good description.

Lara-Van chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Oh, absolutely fantastic! I was getting really sick of all the Chloe/Dean and the Chloe/Oliver crap. Granted, I'm forced to say that I really prefer Bart with Kara, but Chloe and Bart is acceptable as well.

Honestly, the very best part of this entire vignette was the Clark/Lois banter. You do it exceptionally well, and you really should focus your efforts on some really good Clois fics, instead of giving in to the pressure of writing all these Chloe fics. I mean, Chloe is a great character, but she's turned into a wish-fulfillment, canon Sue. It's so frustrating. Chloe is destined to be with Jimmy Olsen, Supergirl is supposed to be with Bart, and we all know how the story goes with Lois and Clark. But I will give you this- Chloe and Bart IS pretty cute.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Aww... Loving Chlo/Bart. Can't wait for more.
le-mouton chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
AWESOME ! *O* I never read a fic where Bart was a father, so THANK YOU for making it true. I love it ! Bart is a wonderful daddy and he makes a really cool couple with Chloe, they're so good for each other *_* And Christopher is the most beautiful baby in the super-world XD

And I like a lot the snarky aunt Lois XD Poor Clark !

peachykeen chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Thank you so much! I love Chlart fanfiction! I can't get enough of it! So feel free to keep going with it. Possibly them having a baby girl in the future. Because it would be too cute to see him all wrapped around a baby Chloe's little finger and over protective and all that jazz. Or maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. I love your story! PEACE!
Ultimate Prime chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
You're an awesome writer! That's all there is to say! Rather it be Chlollie, Chlean, Chruce, or even Chlart, it's just so awesome! So deep and rich! Keep it up!
NelStar7 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Aw! That was so cute! I've always thought that Bart and Chloe would be absolutely adorable together. Great fic!