Reviews for NarutoSensei
Guest chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
okay. where's the damn update?
Tsuukiyomi chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Wait, Naruto would be older than Itachi though, yet he's still the uke? Cause Itachi's 6 years older than Sasuke, and Naruto's 10 years older. So confusing?! DX Naruto-22 yrs old making Itachi 18 yrs old
EverLastingYaoi chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
My second time reading this and I still love it. :) Great story, characters and detail. It's a shame you didn't finish it! D:
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Long time no review huh? lol I was re-reading this story cuz I have it faved and I am now saddened that this is where it stops for now. I still really love this story and wish it was continued...though, I really have zero room to say anything . . lol I really need to update mine too. But, just hoping you haven't given up on this story yet, it is an amazing one.
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
Continue plz?
KuroChaos01 chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
Really liking the story so far. And Naruto with an uchiha symbol on his inner thigh *drools* Can't wait to see how the rest of the story goes
aisaka.REN chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
please update soon with itachi in it. :))
aachan02 chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
please please upadate soon TT
vd.alfredo chapter 10 . 1/10/2010
hi

i like ur story hope everything will turn out alright for naruto and sasuke
greyrocks chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
that was great, maybe sasuke can be the seme sometimes. update soon
MissArsenicChaos chapter 10 . 7/3/2009

Loved this chapter!
aya ukalsi chapter 10 . 7/1/2009
KYA

I AM SO HAPPY, that was a good chappy

and now itachi is gonna ruin it YAY

ly a x
geetac chapter 10 . 7/1/2009
I like the chapter.
Aikou143 chapter 10 . 6/30/2009
Aw. The three words have been said, which means there is going to be some definate heartache. (Is that to pessimestic of me? ah, well) Anyway, the deed has been done and there's going to be even more trouble when Itachi shows up. Hah! Very good chapter. There wasn't a fast "Let's do it" Instead, there was hesitation which was more realistic. I have a feeling Sasuke's gonna be hurt the most...but I've been wrong so many times before. Update soon~!
Kanberry chapter 10 . 6/30/2009
OMG! Naru chan! Feels so bitter sweet when you know it's going to end with a heartache.../3

Love the story so far, can't wait for more~